• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX coupe Yellow/Black 6-Speed 47,654km NA1-1100044

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX Genuine R Type coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Yellow
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
47,654km
VIN:
NA1-1100044
Price:
Yen 7M ($65,000)

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Maintained perfectly, covered, non smoking and all service records. Located in Japan. Cannot be shipped to US until it reaches 25 years (Dec 2017). The ABS is leaking and needs the seals replaced and the some adjustments to the clutch. Replacement body panels available for the very slight blistering (almost invisible) on existing panels.

Details
NA1 Genuine type R (Honda certified chassis) , very rare car. The paint work is so shinny you would not notice the very slight blisters in the paint if I didn't show you where they are. This was caused by a wet towel being left on the car and the aluminum body absorbing some water causing slight blistering but hardly noticeable. I have brand new replacement panels if you want to pain and change and are included with the car.
I purchased the in 2000 and owned it since.
When I purchased in Japan it was a race car fitted with all the front and rear wide fenders.
December 1992 Build.
Color was originally Red I had the car totally stripped and repainted Yellow.
The yellow color code is Y52 which is a Original Nsx R color.
Trim:
Black Recaro seats which is original Nsx Type R seats.
All Na1 type R inner trim is suede such as dash and door trims.

It is fitted with ARC muffler and ARC air Box,Mugen Headers,
Tein coil over suspension.

Wheels are Regamasters 18x9.5 rear 17x7 Fronts Made in Russia very light weight.

OZ giken twin plate clutch.
About engine from what I was told when I purchased the car it has been balanced and been internally modified but I have never open up the engine.
But must say out of all the Nsx Type Rs I have owned this one is the fastest one.
I also include with the car OEM muffler and air box and there other assorted parts to go with the car, There is no radio fitted to car,no electric mirrors or central locking.
That is normal for NA1 Nsx Type R.

The will be shipped in a 20 feet container with parts inside and the price I need for the car is Y7M. I am not really prepared to move from this price and this included FOB price from japan. Inspection welcomed.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php