• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 72729 mi JH4NA1151NT000788

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
72729 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT000788
Price:
$23,500 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is branded.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected] or pm

Maintenance Information
Vehicle needs full maintenance, tb/wp etc.

Details
*VEHICLE SOLD AS IS*

Sad to see her go. I purchased it from an older gentlemen in Arizona. He was the second owner and owned it for 16 years. I've owned her for 3 years and I'm the 3rd owner. As you can see it was involved in a rear end collision and was totaled by insurance. Engine runs fine. I drove it today and it drives fine.

It will need full maintenance, hoses, tb/wp, tune up, etc. It will need abs accumulator as the pump cycles and makes noise, it brakes perfectly fine though. I've been driving it with the relay removed while I got it fixed. I noticed that it will need a right rear axle cv boot rebuild too. Washer fluid nozzles plugged, ignition switch sticks on crank position(once the engine turns on I turn the key back from crank position to on), slow windows, sound system crackles, etc. Aside from all of that, everything else is good. Everything on the car works. It has never given me any issues or let me down ever.

Car is very dirty in pics. I have 3 keys, only one key fob. I have an original title from IL in my name. Car can be driven but highly recommended to tow it. It's 100% stock except for a shorai battery. I've never done any mods or taken it to the track ever. I only drove it on the weekends. I have a binder with some maintenance receipts, as well as part of the window sticker.

Would love to see it go to someone who will fix her and put her back on the road and enjoy her.

Feel free to contact me anytime and I will be happy to answer any questions, thanks.

Last edited:
Bump with updated price and pics.

*Shorai battery failed, have new battery ready but looking for oem tray to install it.

Last edited:
My Nsx is sold, please lock thread. Thanks prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back