• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX coupe Silver/Black 5-Speed 97,500 mi JH4NA1154NT001160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
97,500 mi
VIN:
JH4NA1154NT001160
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM, email

Maintenance Information
All work up to date.
Previous owner did tb/wp/fuel pump, new SOS clutch, new Bilstein/Tein suspension - have extensive records for years and years. Rear rotors are vented.

Details
I have not had this car very long. One month or so. I also have a 2004 LBBP and bought this car to be the one I drive more frequently. There was another car I was looking at which was more money and I thought this car would do the trick if I did some work to it but no I cannot manage to get the other car out of my mind and will likely end up selling the 2004 as well to purchase the other NSX I can't stop thinking about. This car drives great and was inspected by Chris Weyland at Flatirons before I purchased it - he gave it an 8.5 out of 10 and said the only strike was that it had 97k miles which he also said wasn't bad for a 92. I still have the inspection form from that. I'm only selling this car so I can purchase another NSX, there's nothing wrong with it and it's actually as much fun to drive as my 04 with the 6spd.

Everything works - power seats, radio, AC was retrofitted with a new unit years back, trunk struts are new, hatch struts too I believe. Wheels are 16/17 OEM with Direzza DZ101 tires with good tread. Windows are tinted but not too much. Paint is in good condition with the typical rock chips in the front bumper but the hood looks good. Drivers seat is of course worn on the bolster but the cushions are in good condition.

If you look up previous listings for this car, you'll see that I believe it was the drivers door and passenger rear quarter were re-sprayed from scratches. There are currently spacers behind the wheels that bolt to the hub, when I changed the wheels from the ones I bought it with, I couldn't take them off by myself and can do so before I sell it unless you'd like them - they do make the wheels look a bit more flush. They are H+R. I have the OEM wing and the R-Wing that is on is made by Seibon.

Comptech Headers and Exhaust as well as what I believe is a Shark antenna.

I have the carfax if you want me to send it along - I'm happy to do so.

Lastly, I love NSX - this is the case of me thinking I could spend a little less and forget about the car I truly wanted. That hasn't worked out and while this car is a joy to drive, I continually think about the other....Let me know what questions you have or if I missed something!!

Best,
Will
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back