• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX $29k obo JH4NA1156NT000608

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX $28k

UPDATE:
Car inspected by Courtesy Acura of Sanford, FL and First Class Automotive in Orlando. Can fax inspection report. Inspection at First Class attended by Wei-Shen Chin of Chin Motorsports in Orlando, (president of Florida NSX club). Both Wei-Shen and Nabil (Owner of First Class Automotive) commented that this was one of the finest examples of a '92 NSX they have seen. Also both shops confirmed that the transmission had been updated with the new upper transmission case correcting the snap-ring problem. Lowered price to $28K.

I am selling my NSX. The car has 57k miles. It is in beautiful original condition. The red paint is as new with only a few minor rock chips in the front. The black interior is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or cracks, and only slight wear showing on the driver's side bolster.

I upgraded the stock stereo with the addition of Memphis Audio amp and speakers. The amp is located in the trunk, the speakers are mounted in the stock Bose boxes in the doors. The stock head unit is retained, leaving the interior looking original. The car also has a CD player in the trunk tied to the head unit.

I installed a set of new Vox FA wheels and Michelin Pilot Sports tires; 17 " front, 18" rear. The tires have at least 80% tread left. I also have the original wheels with OEM tires that will go with
the car.

The car has the factory phone, factory alarm system, a/c, and cruise. I have a bra and Acura car cover as well as factory service manual that come with the car.

The car is in the snap ring range, but inspection before I purchased it showed the upper tranny case to have been replaced. I would be happy to assist in having the car inspected for any serious buyer.

$28k

I am located in the central Florida area. Please call with any questions @ 407-568-7337. Additional pictures can be seen at http://www.fis-inc.org/autos_for_sale.htm
attachment.php

Thanks,
John McDermott

Attachments

• nsx_01.jpg
    nsx_01.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3,342
Last edited:
Hey there. I am interested in the car. Do you still have it? Unfortunately I live in the oposite corner of the country as you. Your car is on the upper end of what I was hoping to spend. Maybe NSXs are just cheaper here in Oregon. And the colour combo isn't my favorite, but I'd be interested in hearing how flexible you are on the price. Thanks much for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your inquiry. Based on my knowledge of these types of cars, and the car market in general, I believe my price is in line. Certainly you can buy an NSX cheaper, but you get what you pay for. My car is has low miles, looks and drives (and smells) like a new car, and has the necessary mods.

It's been my experience when making a purchase like this to take the extra time, and possibly the extra $$, to get what you want. The bloom comes off the blossom pretty quick went you find yourself driving around in a car you 'settled' for. If this isn't the color combo you want, then look until you find it. As for the price, I would bend a little, but not much. It is a solid car for the price. If I don't get what I want, I'll keep it.

Thanks,
John McD

Is the car still available?

PM me.

Thanks

Potential buyers should know that Courtesy Acura found a noticeable amount of overspray underneath this car, their NSX tech said he felt the whole car may have been repainted. Just looking out for you guys, I was set to buy this car, John told me it had never had any paint work...when they found the overspray he took attitude with me and told me if I didn't want it he had two other ppl ready to send a deposit. Neither of those guys obviously took it. There is also a class 1 oil pan leak, which the seller is aware of so I feel it should be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back