• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 LoveFab NSX, Michigan, JH4NA1152NT000038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s your chance to own one of the Worlds Most Powerful NSX's!

Sale%20Pictures.jpg

The time has come to part with my beloved 1992 NSX. The car is in storage and I am in no hurry to sell her. I hope to find a thoughtful owner that will care for the car like I did.

The car made 920whp and 641wtq on Wheel to Wheel’s Mustang dyno and is one of the world’s most powerful street-driven Acura NSX. This is the same dyno that the Heffner’s Performance Ford GT1100 made 933whp in Car and Drivers 0-200-0 shootout. Search Car and Driver shootout on YouTube, you'll get the entire scoop.

I haven’t had the chance to safely find the top speed with maximum power on tap, but at a 600 WHP boost setting, I completely wrapped the speedometer in just 18 seconds from a 60 MPH roll. With street tires at the same 600 WHP setting, the car trapped 139 MPH in the quarter mile. I have not completed a fully-timed quarter mile pass with slicks installed. The closest I have come is a 10.75 quarter mile ET at 111 MPH letting off at the eighth mile marker followed by a firm request to leave the track for lack of a roll cage. This was only at 600 WHP with pump gas still in the tank. The car will probably run 9’s with a good driver and the right tire to hold the power.

Even though this is an extremely powerful NSX, the car is very docile and easy to manage. I usually average 20 MPG around town in and out of boost and recently managed 24 MPG during a fairly long road-trip. The car is pleasant to drive and very economical when used as a daily commuter. Just make sure you have plenty of room on the road ahead if you decide to poke the throttle because the car launches like a rocket - 100mph comes in less than six seconds with a good launch on street tires from a dead stop.

Motor Specs:

-Jim Elkins built 3.0 liter motor.
-9.5:1 Wiseco pistons
-Oliver Titanium Rods
-Sleeved, O-ringed block
-SOS valves, fresh valve job 6000 miles ago.
-SuperTech valve springs/retainers, good to 9000rpm.
-Compression numbers are ~185 PSI across the board with leakdown well under 10%.
-Custom RPS clutch that will easily hold 700+ ft lbs of torque
-Factory 1992 transmission with JDM gearset, no 2nd gear RPM drops with this trans!

Turbo system specs:

-GT45R turbocharger with TiAL stainless steel full Vband housing.
-LoveFab Secondaries
-LoveFab Intercooler with Triple heat exchangers
-Comptech Headers with V-band exhaust flanges
-TiAL 60mm wastegate, in wastegate-priority fashion
-TiAL 50mm Blow off valves for adequate pressure relief during shifts.
-AEM EMS 30-1002 EMS with boost control
-RC 1000cc injectors
-Dual Walbro 255LPH in-tank pumps, stainless lines.
-Aeromotive FPR

Chassis/External Mods:

-2002+ conversion
-Downforce front bumper/lip
-Cantrell Concepts 30mm wider front fenders
-Enkei RP-F1 17/18 wheels, with 25mm front spacer.
-235/40/17 and 315/30/18 Falken Azenis RT-615 tires with 70% tread left front, 0% rear.
-LoveFab ABS delete/bias-bar brake setup. Adjusts front/rear brake bias with the turn of a knob, located in the Cell phone tray behind the shifter.
-K-Sport coilovers
-StopTech front BBK kit
-Custom Bias-Bar setup utilizing the factory brake booster. ABS is deleted.

Issues:

-I drive the car as-is. The car will NOT pass emissions and probably has no chance of doing so. There is no muffler and the car is loud, but I can build a muffler for an additional fee. The passenger side AC condenser developed a pinhole leak so I removed the AC compressor for the 20lb weight savings. The lines were sealed so I can easily re-install and recharge AC for a nominal charge if someone desires.

-The radio is removed at present, but can easily be reinstalled.

-The car was painted Midnight Pearl with a Satin finish. The roof is the original black.

-The trunk is gone in favor of fitting the largest turbo ever mated to an NSX. If you decide to go golfing, you might want to use another car or don’t bring a passenger.

-The K-Sport coilovers have seen better days. These will need to be rebuilt or replaced for optimal performance.

- The rear tires are at 5% tread. This can easily be taken care of after a deposit.

Pictures/Videos:

2697922575_ba1565a553.jpg

2691788872_c72cf6108f_o.jpg

Video at street power levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wydz9twAWdM

Videos at the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7dWmQwBeo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2vOju-8FBc

External vid at the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhfXdakx1nM&feature=related

Options:

-I can install KW Variant 3 suspension for $1700.00 additional. I will need a hefty deposit to do this ahead of the sale.

-If the 45R is too laggy for the new owner, I can install a smaller turbo for a nominal fee. Or for $2900, I can re-install the Compound setup which resulted in 450ft/lbs of torque at 3600RPM.

-I can pretty much do anything mechanical to the car before delivery, including adding any other accessories that the new owner may want installed. Please don’t hesitate to ask!

Overview:

A major Import Magazine recently completed a photo shoot and we are just waiting for a feature date to be announced.

The car is not a showcar, however it is certainly in good condition.

This setup would take over 200 hours to duplicate and $55,000+ in parts, without the cost of the car. Reap the benefits and hop into one of the Worlds Most Powerful NSX without the headaches and time to build one.

The chassis has 72,500 miles and the motor has around 20,000 miles. The engine is in fantastic mechanical shape.

There are NO WARRANTIES associated with the purchase of this car. You are buying the car as-is!

Priced at $49,900 OBO.

Offers or trades will be considered. Email, or call me for inquiries. Thanks for your time!

Cody Loveland, President
LoveFab, INC.
231 499 3912
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back