• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 GPW/Black 5speed JH4NA1151NT001228

I am putting up for sale my 1992 5 speed grand prix white nsx. New exedy clutch, tein ha coilovers, 8000k hid kit, 1997 model wheels (gun metel), shark antenna, Type r cf shift boot plate & shift boot.SOS engine hatch struts. Custom magnaflow exhaust designed like the taitec gt Lightweight. interior cf a pillars with dual gauge pods. NSX-R black carpet and NSX floormats with red lettering. Excellent overall shape. 97817 miles as she sits.

wp was done at 77k
tb was done at 77k
paint 8/10 few minor rock chips on front (common) and under side skirts (very common) which I was thinking about having professionally fixed, prob will have done regardless.
Interior 8/10 Mint interior minus dash repair next to radio. Seen several replacements on prime. Kane has several all the time fairly cheap.
Was doing aftermarket stereo, so I can sell with it completed or w/o. Sold the old factory one.

runs excellent, shifts silky smooth, can't find anything mechanical wrong with her.

I would also want to replace front inner fendor liners. Minor tears, but again a cheap used part.

Asking 30k. Need cash for family health related emergency. :frown:
pics coming tonight

Bump...thought I was able to keep it after one incident was taken care of.
Added Exterior Carbon Fiber B-Pillars
New Tires (maybe 300 miles) Nothing special, just new rubber (Car is sometimes driven 1.3 miles to work, sometimes not).
98231 miles Purchased with 92k miles on it. owned over 2 years
Clean Car Fax, Oil changed with greddy full synthetic
Will need A/C head unit fixed (180.00) on ebay.
I have extra A/C HEATER Blower Motor I will throw in as well.
I had newer Lower control arm put on the drivers side rear and also newer ball joint and knuckle.
Cf or fiberglass console piece is needed for double din avic-n1 nav unit
JL evolution components installed in doors. Speakers running off of head unit.
I used my dyson vaccum on one floor mat....It doesn't look great now :rolleyes:
27,500.00. Small lein on car, nothing too serious. I have a good relationship with bank and lein could be taken off without a problem.

Will get vehicle aligned for person for the fun of it if they come and pick it up. Just to let it get back to spec for the ride home.

Car sales are slow(Salesman not a dealer) and my wife took a leave of absense from work...If is isn't one family problem it is another.

Added Exterior Carbon Fiber B-Pillars
99831 miles Purchased with 92k miles on it. owned over 2 years
Vehicle now has HP Design 18x8.5 up front and 19x10" in the rear with minimal spacers. Nice chrome lip and brushed aluminum look spokes.

Clean Car Fax, Oil changed with greddy full synthetic
I had newer Lower control arm put on the drivers side rear and also newer ball joint and knuckle.
Cf or fiberglass console piece is needed for double din avic-n1 nav unit
JL evolution components installed in doors. Speakers running off of head unit.
I used my dyson vaccum on one floor mat....It doesn't look great now
27,500.00. Small lein on car, nothing too serious. I have a good relationship with bank and lein could be taken off without a problem.
Parts coming are new horn button, shrinking windshield molding, cowl molding, new relay and few bolts.

Will get vehicle aligned for person for the fun of it if they come and pick it up. Just to let it get back to spec for the ride home.

Back