• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 FRONT END BUMPER ( BLACK) UPPER & LOWER

For sale is a whole front bumper BLACK (upper and lower). I dont have the little part that covers the tow hitch. The upper part is in good condition but the lower need some paint. The paint on the lower has pealed,and should be repainted to keep from pealing all over. The TOP part where the logo goes is in great condtion and would be able to just bolt on, and dont need any painting. I have replacedd the acura logo with an indiglo blue acura logo.
This would be great for somone who is rebuliding a salvage nsx and would save hundreds maybe thosands. Both these piece from acura go for close to 3 grand....This i know cuase I just bought them... =o(

E-MAIL ME WITH AND MAKE AN OFFER....

PICS SOON TO COME AND WILL BE SENT PER REQUEST THREW E-MAIL<<<<<<

The upper bumper cover lists for about $900 and the lower part about $200. What part numbers are you selling that add up to $3000??

Lets see I said " CLOSE TO " plus i had to get the parts painted that why it was "CLOSE to"...they dont come painted from acura.Dont read so into it!I added that amount for paint to.
~~~~ So wasting time posting a reply like this is somewhat rude! I was clearly saying it would ne CHEAPER to get them from me
then from the dealer. Why look so into it!

Originally posted by THEPOGNSXTC:
Lets see I said " CLOSE TO " plus i had to get the parts painted that why it was "CLOSE to"...they dont come painted from acura.Dont read so into it!I added that amount for paint to.
~~~~ So wasting time posting a reply like this is somewhat rude! I was clearly saying it would ne CHEAPER to get them from me
then from the dealer. Why look so into it!

Wowwwwwww ...... now now now ..........

First, Lud's e-mail was very much appropriate given that your numbers do not add up, and close to 3 grand is not the same as $1200 (without discount from some dealers) plus a paint job ...... total at best $2000 and this is being very generous. $1000 margin or 33% variance is not close to 3 grand in anyone's book
frown.gif

Second, you are hosting your "sale" on Lud's NSXPrime forum, common courtesy would be to refrain from jumping into derogatory or accusatory tone regarding him being rude for asking you, politely, to clarify the parts numbers so we can all understand your perspective, and yes we have the right to look into such self serving posts ....... chill a little, and respect the courtesy offered to you on this forum.

Ok, since we have people that get very technical about things here the accurate prices to the cent are as follow.. =o)

Upper & lower part #'s and price from acura.$960.86 for the Uppe(part#71101SL00SS) and $227.83 lower(part#71102SL000SS) Then you have to paintboth parts and the charge for that is $573.00. So its "around" the price of$1688.99 and thats not including tax.

To sum it up, i was just trying to point out that those are outragouse prices from acura and would be better to get them from a person that has them already and would be cheaper. Im not even wanting 20% of that!!

THANKS

Now that we've been educated on dealer part numbers and pricing and it all adds up to "around" the price of $1688.99 and that's not including tax maybe now you can just come out and tell us how much you actually want for these items.

Save us all the headaches of doing your math problems.

OK, I am about tired of this site with all the sarcastic bs. I listed the parts # and prices to clearfy what was said.
Im trying to save someone money if they need these parts... If you are intersted in my parts e-mail me at [email protected]

SAVE YOUR TIME WITH THE COMMENTS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY THEM DONT LOOK AT THIS POST AND MOVE TO THE NEXT ONE.

Thanks

Anyone have a front clip stolen lately or maybe had a car stolen and stripped?
wink.gif

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418

OK, I dont have to listen to or deal with someone calling me a thief. I dont have to deal with this kinda of virbal abuse from anyone! =0/

LUD, I feel that this falls under the same grounds as that person in a post i was readin calling them a " FLAKE ".

Originally posted by THEPOGNSXTC:
OK, I dont have to listen to or deal with someone calling me a thief. I dont have to deal with this kinda of virbal abuse from anyone! =0/

LUD, I feel that this falls under the same grounds as that person in a post i was readin calling them a " FLAKE ".

First of all I apologize for offending you. Second I didn't call you a thief. If you will notice at the end of my post there is a winking smiley face. This is used to indicate a JOKE. Geez, and I thought my pregnant wife was hormonal. Oops sorry for that comment too, I didn't mean to imply that you were pregnant or had ever engaged in any sexual activity of any kind.
rolleyes.gif

Sorry
Mike

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418

[This message has been edited by hendu (edited 08 May 2002).]

Back