• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Blk/Ivory NSX w/32K Miles

Greetings,
I am selling my 1992 Black/Ivory NSX.
I am the original owner. It currently has 32K miles. The car has always been garaged and never driven in the rain. The following are the modifications that I have installed;
Comptech Headers
Comptech Resonated Exhaust
Comptech Cold Air Intake
Comptech Strut Bar
Eibach Springs
Koni Shocks
Dinan Stage II Chip Upgrade
Dali Smarttenna
Dali Windw Thingies
Speedline Mistral 3 pc. 16/17 wheels

I still have the original 15/16 wheels.
Timing belt and water pump have recently been replaced. The 30K mi service was performed at 29K miles.
I am asking $34K OBO.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. The vehicle is indeed in the snap ring range but exhibits no signs of failure.
The VIN is JH4NA1157NT000231.
fcf83f5f.jpg.orig.jpg

Here you go Akula1 - least I can do for a fellow Pleasanton resident!
Car looks great, seems like an excellent buy with the features & mileage at that price - good luck!
(Tip: To display imagestation pics, you need to lose the ".orig.jpg" at the end of the string - if you try to use the full size pic it will recognize the otside link & not display)

fcf83f5f.jpg

fcf83f70.jpg

fcf83f68.jpg

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 05 December 2002).]

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a 99 silver 6 speed convertible corvette. The car has 23K miles and is in mint condition. Let me know. My email is [email protected].

------------------

Back