• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992, Blk/Blk,24k Miles So Cal; Vin #JH4NA1155NT000969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Prime,

I have a mint condition (A car) 1992 black/black, 5-speed, with only 24,000 miles NSX for sale. The car is located in Southern California but can be transported back East if necessary. The car is near perfect with no scratches or dents. The car has NEVER been in any accident and is bone stock with the exception of the 97 style wheels. This is a rare opportunity to own a perfect black/Black hardtop with low miles that is stock!!! The 60k and 90k service have been completed on this NSX by Saint Louis Acura. Please call me @ 814-948-7633 evening or anytime @ 814-937-2503 or email me @ [email protected] if interested. Please, only serious inquires. Price is $35K firm. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for your interest.

sorry, i'm confused is the car here in S. CA or in PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back