• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Blk/Blk 106k miles $24,750 JH4NA1152NT000346

1992 Blk/Blk 106k miles $24,400 JH4NA1152NT000346

1992 NSX Blk/Blk with 106,xxx miles. JH4NA1152NT000346
MANY MORE PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO MY YAHOO PHOTOS
CARFAX is clean. You can find it here under a search of the VIN# from when I purchased it 17 months ago.
According to NSXPrimes valuation guide, I would rate this as a C-D car($25-$30k).
Mechanically the car is great. There are no leakes and it is very tight. I had the car dyno'ed last year when I purchased it and it put down 233hp and 186 ft/lbs to the rear wheels(I have the charts and they can be found here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23687 . At the time the mileage was about 104k.
The car is mostly stock except for a Dinan chip (installed in '95) and the '99 NSX wheels that I had refinished in bright silver. Also, I had a set of 3.5" exhaust tips installed. I have the original oval tips in a box. The PO also had some radio work done and it runs through an amp under the passenger floorboard. The actual radio and trunk CD are OEM. I also put in new Zanardi mats and trunk mat and the factory keyless entry.
Cosmetically, the car is good. The paint is nice and appears to be all original, but obviosly shows signs of the higher mileage with some scratches and a peppered up front spoiler. The interior is quite nice. There was some wear on the drivers bolster that I had stiched up and the passenger seat is hardly used. The factory coating on some areas of the center console and door latch areas have a little peeling/crinkleing. It has the factory spare and tool kit(missing the compressor).
Maintenance:
I have records from '94 until present.
In the last few years the car has had:
6/04 new battery
11/03 I installed a new oil pressure sensor
8/03 previous owner had the trans rebuilt at Radley Acura in Virginia. 3rd gear, some syncros and assorted other items and seals were replaced during the rebuild for $2400. The car is "NOT" a snap ring car although it was replaced during this service.
At the same time the A/C was rebuilt with a new compressor, clutch and stator. Leaking Valve cover gaskets were also replaced.
In late '02, the car had a new water pump, timing belt and clutch replacement at JCP Motorsports in Alexandria VA.
11/01 all the coolant hoses were replaced at Southern Motors Acura in Savannah
10/01 Dali window thingies, ignitor? and valve adjustment at RPM Inc in Virginia.
Currently the only mechanical issue with the car is a non-functioning cruise control.
Tires are OEM Bridgestones and they have about lots of tread remaining.
If you are looking for a show car, look elsewhere. The car does have 106k miles. This car is a good looking, mechanically sound driver that would make a great daily driver or track car, or possibly a less expensive way to get into an NSX and see if it is a car you would really ike to own. If you love it, sell it and then find the $$$ garage queen. I can assure you that this car has seen rain and probably even some snow.
I am selling the car because I would like to start shopping for a silver NSX or a different toy all together. Trades possible if you have a silver NSX, a Porsche 930, '91 and up Lotus Esprit, 70's Aston Martin V8 or and old school style Harley. Wife insists that I must get rid of one toy to get another.
Please no bottom feeders. Open to offers but I am not going to give the car away and I own it free and clear. The title is clean and I have it in my possession. Also, please make sure your financing is in order before asking me a ton of questions and make an offer. You can contact me at my email [email protected]
Almost forgot, the car is located in Louisville KY.
There are many pics in my Yahoo photos http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ziggymeredith/my_photos
I found a CARFAX that I ran on the car after I purchased it just to have on file. Once again, it is clean and I can email it along with photos.

Maybe I have been a little too harsh on my car to some interested parties. It really is a nice clean car with the only issues being the above mentioned. I am just trying to emphasize that this is a car with over 100k miles. The engine is as strong as a low mileage car, just look at the dyno. The transmission was fully rebuilt less than 6k miles ago with many new parts. The A/C is fully rebuilt and blows ice cold. Mechanically, the car is excellent.

The exterior and interior have over 100k on them and they will not appear as good as a 25k mile car, but they are still very nice.

I can also be reached on my cell at 502-494-6857. I am on eastern time zone.

Last edited:
Back