• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/Ivory NSX JH4NA1158NT000061

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sad to sell my NSX but I am going down to just one car, my sedan. The car is in excellent condition, very reliable and has always been garaged and rarely driven in the winter season, never on snow. Acura certified NSX tech at Flatirons Acura always does most upgrades and work/repairs. One exception is oil changes (Mobile 1 SYN), which I do myself like I own the thing because I do. The engine is strong and I never have to top off the oil by time for oil changes. I am the third owner.

The car has never been in any accidents, runs solid, strong and tight with no noises or rattles like some of the newer sport cars that I have been in. But, as most cars there are issues, here is the list of minor issues:
1. A few small rock/sand chips on the hood and front bumper.
2. Right side gutter molding has a dent. (See photo).
3. Driver seat bolster has wear (see photo)

I kept the air box and air filter stocks to keep the engine internals wear free, clean and free from the particles that most aftermarket filters introduce IMO. Once, I did a compression test (just for fun) a couple years ago and all the 6 cylinders were in the range of 207 to 211 PSI. Here is a list of Mods and upgrades I did do.
1. DC Headers
2. Taitec GT Parallel exhaust.
3. Japanese Type-r Gears (much needed IMO).
4. Exedy clutch & lightened flywheel (@62,500 miles). This clutch is pretty exact, meaning you can hardly slip it and the pedal is harder to press than stock but you do get used to it.
5. New transmission housing, snap ring, and all necessary parts replaced with installation of clutch and gears. So no worries there.
6. Dali window thingies upgrades and new regulators so window glass does not fall into door.
7. Volk Racing Bronze TE-37's: 17", 18", no scratches, the metal is absolutely flawless.
8. New breaks all the way around 13K miles ago. They show little wear since then.
9. Timing belt and water pump service was done on 11/2001 @52K miles.
9. Brand new rear tires Yokahama ES100 (less than 500 miles). Fronts are about 50%.

All stock parts, clutch assembly, headers, exhaust and gears are included if needed. I do not have all the stock rims.

Asking: $31,000
Mileage: 85,250

Contact info:
Cell Phone: 970-355-9490
Email: [email protected]

New reduced price and alternative!!
$28,800 with stock rims. Yokahama S306 tires.
I will have to purchace the rear tires.

(edited: July 11th 9pm) For some reason the pics show up as red x's on all other computers but my desktop so here is the link for the photos:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vance...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

8860re2.jpg

cb43re2.jpg

1111re2.jpg

b8fcre2.jpg

4879re2.jpg

d186re2.jpg

3e24re2.jpg

1956re2.jpg

72ecre2.jpg

1202re2.jpg

679bre2.jpg

32d9re2.jpg