• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Black/ivory $25900

Black ivory. 2000 miles ago the following were done: H/R spring, ss brake lines, and re-upholster seats. 168,000 miles. No accident, clean carfax. Front bumper repaint with new turn signal lamp. Paint still shine. Not is snap ring range. vin# NT0003xxWheels are 16/17 enkei. K/N drop in filter. Otherwise completely stock nsx.
$25900. [email protected]
Selling for brother. http://www.msnusers.com/VinhNsx/shoebox.msnw?Page=1
Ventura County/one hour north Los Angeles

The seats look funny, but the car is gorgeous.. I am trying to track done a friend to look at it..

SexyRed, do you have a red 91 at NSX Modified? If its you, damn...that thing looks good, Larry and Butch wanna fire it up tomorrow. I wanna go just to hear it...looks mean with those huge ass tips.

Originally posted by yellowpad:
25K for a car that is close to 200K miles? i'll take if off of your hand if you give me a good deal on it--i need a project car.. email me [email protected]

It's been awhile since I took a math class, but since when did 168K become remotely close to 200K? Are you rounding off
confused.gif
or is this a new brand of remedial math?

Bump for the SexyRed, hope your brother get what he asks for it.

Back