• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/black NSX For Sale

Posting for a friend.

FOR SALE: 1992 NSX. Black/Black. Excellent condition, interior is showroom new. 16300 miles. All stock. Includes NSX car cover. Driven only in fair weather, always garaged. $38,900. Serious inquiries only please. Contact Bob Fournier, Orlando, FL 407-898-8002.

Originally posted by cpmoran:
Snapring Range?

I asked, and the owner (who is not Bob) doesn't know. However, Bob, who has the car and is selling it for him, ought to be able to tell anyone who asks.

What is the "snap ring" range in terms of years involved? I see this problem mentioned from time to time but the answer is not in the FAQ section of this site - it should be. Is it just certain numbers within the 1992 production run or does it affect other years as well? Thanks,, William

Originally posted by NSXor993:

What is the "snap ring" range in terms of years involved? I see this problem mentioned from time to time but the answer is not in the FAQ section of this site - it should be...

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Troubleshooting/transmission.htm
smile.gif

------------------
ojaspatel.com/nsx

Back