• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/black 6 Speed Beauty 29k miles JH4NA1156NT000009

CAR IS SOLD!

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1156NT000009
CURRENT MILEAGE: 30,500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/black
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Dallas, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): email: [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $$37,500 obo

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes, front bumper has been sprayed once

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: See Below

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) See Below

I am posting this car for my brother. I have owned 6 NSX’s and I am a master mechanic.

Two years ago when he bought this car from it’s original owner, it had 9600 miles and looked like and drove like a new car. It had been driven regularly over the first 20 years and was never stored for long periods of time. 2 years later now it has 29,900 miles and is still an awesome car. He drove it daily, to and from my work, when weather permitted. It is garaged day and night. The 20,000 miles he put on it was mostly highway miles in Dallas. The car has acquired a few minor dings, notably a ding and a couple of deep scratches in the front mask, a light peppering of road sand on the frontal area that I would say is still less than average for 20,000 miles on I-35, and a 2 inch tall vertical indentation in the rear bumper cover just to the right of the license plate. Apart from those imperfections, the body is still in excellent condition. All body panels are original and it has never been involved in an accident. I rate the paint 9 of 10. I also rate the interior 9 of 10. The driver’s seat has only slight wear. He is a small guy and the seat is still in excellent condition. The rest is like new. Everything works like new. It is clean inside, outside, and underneath. Overall the car is still very nice and well worthy of a discriminating buyer.

The car has been tastefully modified to increase engine performance. A Hennessy Hi Performance package was installed in 1992. The package included and ECU upgrade, stainless steel exhaust and ported and polished intake manifold. The improvements are worth 55 horsepower according to Hennessy. I can’t tell you for sure but I can say it is fast. Other than those improvements it is bone stock –except for the 6 speed gearbox, that is. Last May at 20,700 miles, the snap ring failed. My brother put in a brand new 6 spd conversion performed at Goodson Acura, with an SOS lightweight flywheel and SOS sport clutch. The opportunity to own a hard top car with a 6 speed is very rare. A 6 speed conversion costs in the range of $15,000. Between the 6 speed and the Hennessey package it is faster than a NA2.

At 25,000 miles the throttle position sensor failed so he bought a brand new throttle body assembly – the last one available in the world. The timing belt and water pump were replaced in 2001 along with other services related to the 30,000 mile service, just based on age, and by the book are overdue now. The pump is not weeping and the belt looks good so my brother saw no need to do it a second time. If the purchaser wishes I can do any preventative or scheduled maintenance at a reasonable price. It is also due for a valve adjustment. Other than the scheduled maintenance, the car needs nothing and is in a pristine state of maintenance. I check the car regularly. I just replaced the front brakes with Hawk HPS pads and I turned the rotors to remove a slight judder at speed. The front rotors are currently at 1.090” – still lots of life left. It will need a set of tires immediately. I can have new tires installed if necessary prior to delivery. The wheels have no curb rash.

All in all this car is still a 9 out of 10. Asking $39,900 as is. Comes with cover and a second set of wheels if buyer wants them. Additional service and maintenance can be arranged prior to delivery at less than dealer rates. Hi resolution pictures on request. Don’t forget to include your email address.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpg
    IMG_2947.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5,153
Last edited:
Back