• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/Black, 30,100 mi, 2 owner, JH4NA1265NT000493

After 10 years of ownership, it’s time to part ways with my baby. For sale by owner is my pristine, nearly original, Carfax certified, 30,100 mile 1992 Acura NSX with automatic transmission. I am it’s second owner. It’s freshly detailed exterior is finished in brilliant Berlina black and is complemented by its beautiful black leather interior. This NSX has been a garage queen during the entire time I’ve owned it (as evident by the fact that I’ve only driven 5,000 miles since I purchased it in May of 2001). I’m an extremely meticulous car enthusiast and I’ve never driven this NSX on the track or in the rain or snow. It can typically be found under it’s cover in my heated garage. This is a no excuse, needs nothing vehicle, as one would expect with such low miles. The combination of extremely low miles, pristine condition and automatic transmission make this NSX a rare find. If you are looking for a near perfect example of an early model NA1 NSX, this one is for you!
Only four tasteful upgrades keep this NSX from being all original, and each could easily be reversed if preferred:
•Professionally installed aftermarket Infinity component speakers have replaced the factory Bose speakers (the Bose speakers worked when removed and are included) and a JL Audio subwoofer in a custom enclosure are all powered by an Orion amp located in the trunk.
•The two side and rear windows have been tinted.
•OEM brake calipers remain on the vehicle and have been painted red.
•OEM rotors have been replaced with the same-sized crossed drilled and slotted type.

Please note: The 17” front and 18” rear BBS RGR mesh style wheels (shown in the pictures) will be removed and replaced with the original OEM 5 spoke’s prior to the sale, but will also be included if the vehicle is sold for my asking price. A factory car cover is also included.

YEAR & MODEL: 1992 Acura NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1265NT000493
CURRENT MILEAGE: 30,100
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Kansas City, MO
NUNBER OF OWNERS: 2
CLEAN TITLE: Yes, and in hand
CLEAN CARFAX: Yes, Carfax Certified
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: None
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: None
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION: Yes
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES: All in good condition.
MODS: Aftermarket Infinity & JL Audio speakers, tinted windows, painted calipers, cross drilled & slotted rotors.
CONTACT VIA: Michael at [email protected]
PRICE: $34,000 obo
140.JPG

222.JPG

323.JPG

418.JPG

512.JPG

69.JPG

Bump...

Vehicle Sold, mods please lock thread.

Back