• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/Black 29K miles JH4NA1155NT000969

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE DROP 92 Black/Black 29K miles JH4NA1155NT000969

Asking $32,500 firm.

According to the pricing guide, this car would be given a B rating (Very good condition. Average to lower miles. Little or no deferred maintenance). Engine is a 10 out of 10, interior is 9 out of 10 (would be 10 except for light side bolster wear), exterior is 8 out of 10. There are some scratches on the underside of left rear bumper.

Included in the sale (if you want), brand new, still in box, Colgan Custom NSX bra and mirror covers.

You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

- completely stock except original rims have been replaced with 2nd generation NSX rims/tires - Bridgestone 215/45ZR16 front, 245/40ZR17 rear (i don't have the original rims)

- clean title, never crashed (i can email you the carfax report)

- garage kept

- I was told the 30K, 60K and 90K service have been done by the previous owner (altho don't have service records)

- only noted issue during inspection was the struts for the glass covering the engine compartment need to be replaced

- NO dents or dings, only minor rock chips mostly on the front

Attachments

• nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 897
  • nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 674
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 459
  • nsx5.jpg