• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Black/black 16K miles VIN JH4NA115XNT000210

I am the second owner of this car. The original owner was a doctor in Oregon that put about 12K miles on it. I bought a one way ticket there and drove it home. I searched for over a year before I found my pristine NSX. I put on 4K miles in the 6 years I have owned this car, 1400 miles of which was the drive down to my house in southern California. The car up for sale in 2008 under the name "jwhc" (don't remember why I did that, maybe it was because I have seen others do it) but took it off the market soon after. Seems like every time I get into this car I want to keep it, not to mention my wife keeps telling me to keep it.

I have a copy of the clean Carfax report from earlier this year but run one yourself if it makes you feel better.

I also have over 50 photos of my NSX can seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26111337@N08/show/

FACTS
- 100% Stock with 16,350 Original Miles
- Original paint
- Still has that new car smell
- Car needs nothing
- Manual transmission (not in snap ring range)
- Black interior with virtually no wear
- No accidents
- 0 door dings
- Garage queen but driven weekly around the block to keep the fluids from settling
- New tires, less than 30 miles
- New battery
- Never modified
- Garage kept
- Adult driven
- Clean CarFax
- Title in hand
- NSX floor and trunk mat
- OEM Acura NSX car cover
- OEM Acura mask
- Tinted

MAINTENANCE
- All services completed and on-time or ahead of schedule
- All service records and docs
- 60K mile service completed (replaced timing belt, water pump, etc.)
- New A/C 134A conversion
- Window Fix-It thingies
- Fixed all 3 amps
- Mobile 1 oil

Serious cash buyers only, no joy rides.
Price is $39,900.

Located in Southern California
Email: john1c (at) yahoo dot com or call 949-307- two three four four

Last edited:
Back