• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Acura NSX (Mint Condition)

1992 Acura NSX (Mint Condition)

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1153NT000565
CURRENT MILEAGE: 52k
COLOR (EXT/INT): Formula Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Antonio, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Email preferred. Not interested in dealers contacting me
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $44,500 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__

CLEAN TITLE? __yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __yes__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NO__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __yes__
Front lip installation with matching paint

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
I have most major documentation for major and minor service from previous owners. Full service done at 50K miles (belts, valves, etc). Stage II sport clutch installed at 48k.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
The car is in VERY good condition inside and out. Oil changed regularly at 3K miles with full synthetic. Tires with less than 3,000 miles on them.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) After market (Pioneer) stereo with DVD, CD, GPSiPod/iPhone4/s connector, TSW Wheels (18" front 19" rear), new tires all around with less than 3k miles on them. Comptech headers and exhaust, weapon R intake, SOS EMS that has been dyno tested and tuned 320+/- hp to wheels... Adult owned and NEVER raced, Stage II sport clutch (very user friendly. Can't tell the difference from stock other than how it performs). Short shift kit. Carbon fiber interior trim package, new mats, shift knob and shift boot.
I have ALL the stock parts except wheels, and they are included.

Car is in EXCELLENT condition inside and out with hardly any wear for a car this age. This includes the leather bolsters on both seats, which I had dyed the original black. Well maintained and frequently detailed.

If you want a specific pictures let me know.If you are just asking for pictures those requests will probably be ignored.Also, not interested in trades, NO dealers or brokers please! No tire kickers or joy riders, I am a serious seller looking for a serious buyer, I am not in a rush or "must sell" scenario. I can quote a shipping price if necessary.

List Date: 2/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1992 Acura NSX (Mint Condition)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $44,500.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back