• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Acura NSX JH4NA1158NT000884

1992 Acura NSX

For Sale:

1992 Acura NSX

VIN # JH4NA1158NT000884

Specs:

Black Exterior/ Black Interior
5-Speed Manual
122k miles
Recent clutch/flywheel install
HKS SuperMegaflow intake
97 NSX Wheels w/ new tires. Front are not correct size @ 205/45/16 which cause TCS to act funny. Just drove with it off w/ no problem

What it Needs:

Some body repair work needed- including stripping of paint and repaint due to a significant amount of runs in the clear coat.
Driver headlight alignment based on structure rebuild.
Cigarette Lighter
Passenger Fender Liner
Fuse box and fusible link covers under hood
Passenger side headlight cover
Engine glass struts
Trunk lid struts
A/C components under fenders - Both sides needed - all parts.
Spare tire tie down
Front chin spoiler attached to bumper
Intermittent wipers don't work only high and low
Washer Nozzles dont spray and there is no cover on resevoir

Now for the history. It's kinda bleek, but here it is. Clean until 03, then salvage by allstate in GA. Car was purchased by previous owner and rebuilt and issued clear title now in GA. This car can be registered clean now in any state, but will have carfax history. What this means to some is that someone with time and a little know-how can tackle something like this and have a great looking X for under NADA. I unfortunetly ran short on the project mainly with not having the time to leave my car sit to be fixed or have any more money to donate to this project. However; don't be fooled though, you can drive this car with no problem and don't have to fix all these things immediatly. Just and eyesore thats all.

Please call 678-794-7378 for details or email me for all the pics

Ready to go fast!

$ 17,000 firm :eek:

[email protected]

Attachments

• dsc00935.jpg
    dsc00935.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,054
Back