• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Acura NSX for sale

LOOK no further this is the one you have been looking for. 1992 Acura NSX black on black. Only Mobil one has been used for the oil and it is stored in a true climate controlled garage. Plus a mature driver has only driven this car. The condition of the car is nothing less than perfect. There are no nicks, scratches, and or dents period. This car has won 3 different car shows in its class in the last year and a half. They are as follows West point car show, 15th annual Cook car show, and the 48th annual World of Wheels car show. Better yet the car is equipped with a RM racing stainless steal exhaust, headers and a carbon fiber intake. These three parts alone totaled near $4,000 dollars not including. Lastly it has new Enkei wheels, which have no scratches, or scrapes the wheels were in excess $600 dollars apiece, and it has new tires, which are Scrocher TA’s. These parts were solely bought for show use and to give extra performance, NOT to RACE. All the stock parts are intact and will come with the car including the wheels, exhaust and intake. The reason for selling the car is, because I purchased an acreage. It consumes most of my time so the car rarely gets driven; therefore it needs a good home. There will be no disappointments with this car. If you have questions please call Rick at (402) 290-2299 or (402) 681-2652. The asking price is $36,500 I will consider reasonable offers.

Attachments

• pb224811.jpg
    pb224811.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 812
Back