• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Widebody NSX Blk/Blk VIN JH4NA1150MT001915

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to sell my car immediately!! It's a 91 with 80,000 miles. 30/60/90k service was performed by Neil Miller at Rick Case Honda/Acura in April of '03. He also replaced the right rear axle 3 months ago, and re-did the plumbing on the brake system.

The car has a JGTC widebody kit, Carbon Fiber hood, Racing Hart CP-035R rims, Comptech suspension, and flowmaster exhaust.

It sounds wicked!! It runs like champ!!! Oil was changed every 3500 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic. It does need an A/C belt to make the A/C work.

The car did have a salvage title (hence the extremely low price) but now has a CLEAN title. I didn't know this when I bought it :mad: My loss, your gain. The damage as far as my body guy could tell was cosmetic and has been corrected on a laser machine when the widebody kit went on. There is no frame damage on this car according to Eddies Collision Experts in Davie, Florida. The car will need to have the front right fender is chipped about 6 inches long on the lip of the wheel well and will need to be repainted or replaced (stock front fenders, so widebody would be a great, cheap option for this car!)

The drivers side window is a little slow going up but nothing unusual for this year car. The passenger door handle needs a new pin.

The car needs a little TLC but is in 100% streetable, driveable condition and will turn heads EVERYWHERE you go, guaranteed!!

I have to sell this car immediately, so I'm taking a big loss on this and offering it at only $19,000.

Email me at [email protected] for more pictures and information.

Attachments

• aresizednsx.jpg
    aresizednsx.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3,955
  • aresizednsx2.jpg
    aresizednsx2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4,687
Gotta sell the car...

This NSX has a wide body kit, Racing Hart rims, intake, exhaust, Comptech suspension, carbon fiber hood and more! It needs some work. It has a rebuilt history but the title is clean and the frame is straight. The work needed is not related to the history of the car. It will need the following:

Cosmetic fiberglass work on the front bumper
new rear hatch glass
Radio needs some attention (it works but not 100%...still sounds very good unless you REALLY crank it!)
Passenger door handle is missing a pin

The car has 91,000 miles and HAS had the 30/60/90k service done all at the same time a year and a half ago. It also has new rear axles, new ABS plumbing, and fresh tires.

I'm asking $23,000 but will consider immediate cash offers.

This car is a dream!!! I have to sell teh car immediately to buy a dually for my business, but if you do buy this car, i will sign a notarized contract stating that I will buy the car back in 6 months at a 10% PROFIT to YOU! I love it that much but I gotta get rid of it to clear some overhead.

Thanks!

Email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back