• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Silverstone/Onyx - 89K miles -REBUILT TITLE- VIN JH4NA1152MT001059

REBUILT TITLE

Ok, now that I've read the rules to post an ad (sorry for not including the required info last time), I hope that you will go to the following url:

www.nsx4sale.net

First and formost, I don't want to have any misunderstandings or have somebody feel like they were mislead in anyway. This vehicle has the words "Rebuilt" stamped on the Arizona Title. I believe that "Rebuilt" = "Salvaged." If that's not correct, then please let me know. I have tried to disclose as much as I can remember, and when something else comes to mind I ad it right away. There's a great amount of detail that I've included about this '91. I love this car but it's time to say goodbye. I've owned it for 5 or 6 years and have only drove it 15K-16K miles. It has been treated very well and the person who ends up buying it is going to have a lot of fun. BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine?" I don't think so. The NSX is the greatest car I've ever driven or owned.

$33,900 OBO

Thanks to the members of this site and forum for all the info/ advice that I've received over the years. I had a blast becoming an "NSX tech." My tool set has grown and is quit impressive now. I'm very good at responding quickly to emails and questions during the hours of 9am - 9pm AZ local time.

Sincerely - Jason Ezell

Tucson, Arizona

New Lower Price - $29,900 USD - As of March 20, 2006

Come on people, let's get excited:smile:

I could use some advice (be nice about it) to sell this car for a reasonable price.

Sincerely - Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jason-
I'm in PHX and am interested. I just totalled my silver '91 and am shopping. E-mail me the VIN and any other items you may have left off of the web site. Contact me via e-mail and we'll set up phone call.
Boyd
[email protected]

Hi Boyd, the vin is: JH4NA1152MT001059. Most of everything/ info is on the www.nsx4sale.net site. I saved all of the oem stuff that I removed except for the muffler and headers. So I have the stock air box, center console clock, vents, stereo head unit, shift knob, door sill garnishes, shift boot, cd changer, & more stuff that I can’t remember at this moment. But for sure I don’t have the ’91 muffler of headers (not that their of any real value anyway.)

Thanks for your interest - Jason

Back