• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Silver/Blk, 56k JH4NA1159MT002707

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic Information: A 1991 Silver/Black NSX, 5 speed Manual (1 of 276), currently 56,2xx miles. I am the 3rd registerd owner, and I have service history and all records from when I purchasd the car in 02. By chance, I was able to obtain a complete history of the maintenance record from 1991 through a local Acura dealer. Also below is a copy of carfax that I ran last month.

A snippet of the maintainance record on major svc activities
05/02, 42k miles, Windows fix it thingy
09/02, 42k miles, 30k SVC, ABS Flush
01/03, 44k miles, Comptech Header Installed
08/03, 47k miles, Timing belt/water pump svc
03/04, 51k miles, Snap Ring repair, new OEM clutch / SPEC lightweight flywheel install
11/04, 54k miles, Driver’s side Billet Aluminum Door repair kit

I have detailed breakdown of the above, in addition to regular oil change records every 3k with Mobile1 since 03. For those that knows the car and me personally in Southern CA, I am sure they can attest to the care and state of the car.

The car comes with the Competch Header and SPEC lightweight flywheel aftermarket parts. The rest of car is completely stock, includes OEM 6 Disk Changer, Remote Control alarm door opener, owner's manual, and 2 keys (1 regular plastic, and 1 titanium).

The registration has just been paid for the year, no other maintainance is required. It’s ready for the next owner. Some pictures that I took are in the following album. Let me know what you like to see and I’ll try to post them or mail them. Asking is $33,500.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions I was asked about:

How is the rubber? New tires needed?
All 4 tires are OEM Yokos. Fronts are ~80%, Rears are ~40%.

Any oxidation on the top?
I am not sure which part you mean by oxidation, but the top windshield rubber strip was replaced ~2 years ago. Paint condition on roof has no oxidation. See added pics for reference.

Exterior/Interior rating?
Ext:9/10,
Int: 8/10,

is its title is clear or salvage?
Not sure why I am getting this question, I think it's very clear that the title is clear and NOT salvage. Please let me know if this is inaccurate. Car is also fully owned and paid off. I have the title in my hand.

Reason for selling?
Financial, motivated seller.

***********************CARFAX*****************************
Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 19.Jun.2005 20:14:43. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707).

Date: Mileage:
10/28/1993 6,907
08/09/1995 16,862
09/11/1997 23,732
07/26/1999 33,278
08/23/2001 40,144
03/29/2002 40,694
08/27/2002 42,132
07/23/2004 52,913

Average miles driven per year 4,135 CARFAX AdvisorTM Compare this vehicle's average annual mileage to the industry average of 15,000 miles per year. Use this comparison to determine how this vehicle was driven.

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707) had 3 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner No data No data
2nd owner 03/01/2002 California
3rd owner 08/01/2002 California

CARFAX AdvisorTM
The cost of ownership varies by vehicle. Go to Edmunds.com to check the recommended service schedule and estimated costs for this vehicle.

Types of Owners:

This 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported
No Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Do you have information about how this vehicle was used or driven? Tell us what you know.

ACURA does not report recall information for specific vehicles to CARFAX.
Go to the CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT for recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the 1991 ACURA NSX. You can also contact an authorized dealership or ACURA at 1-800-999-1009 to find out if this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707) still has recalls that require repair.

CARFAX cannot calculate the remaining coverage for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707) because no original manufacturer warranty information was reported to CARFAX by its source.

Estimated start date of warranty: 10/10/1991
Last reading reported on 07/23/2004: 52,913 miles
Today's Date: June 19, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty:
Basic No data reported to CARFAX
Drivetrain No data reported to CARFAX
Emissions No data reported to CARFAX
Corrosion No data reported to CARFAX
Transferable No data reported to CARFAX
Roadside Assistance No data reported to CARFAX
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint No data reported to CARFAX
Specific Components No data reported to CARFAX

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. It does not take into account some vehicle history events. For example, major accidents resulting in Salvage or Junk titles that may void the original manufacturer warranty or ownership transfers that may decrease warranty coverage. This warranty information is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. Complete warranty coverage information is available for this vehicle at the ACURA web site.

CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 12 record(s) for this 1991 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159MT002707).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

10/10/1991 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title issued or updated

10/28/1993 6,907 California
Inspection Station
Yorba Linda, CA
Passed emissions inspection

08/09/1995 16,862 California