1991 Sebring Silver - VIN 1596

So, I had the opportunity to discuss my car with someone very knowledgeable about them and I learned a thing or two.

My 1991 Sebring Silver was...
Delivered on 4/1/1991
First owner was Honda R D
On 2.13.13 the mileage was recorded/confirmed at 291K

Pretty cool stuff. I like the history but what I love is that I can confirm the mileage even though the chain of title would reflect 79K (PO had it from 79K to 335K+). The car is completely original (except later OEM wheels). It has the carbon fiber treatment on the panels inside (not sure if that was OEM) but it looks tastefully done. All the stickers are still on the underside of the hood, trunk, etc. Original spare and tool set intact. I just get a kick out of the car every time I take it for a spin and know I am driving a car that should have (statistically) already been in the junkyard. Glad the PO took such great care of her.

While I am on the topic, maybe a current maintenance list is in order. I guess I would recommend all this for anyone immediately after they buy one. I was aware of what the car needed but since the car was already in with the NSX tech, I hit a few things at the same time.

I have had...
TB/WP
Valves adjusted
New spark plugs
ABS system bled and fluid replaced
New harmonic balancer/pulley
New VSS (odometer was erratic and showing 335K)
RC Engineering redid a set of injectors, I bought a second set of unused ones from a tech-training C30A motor
New O2 sensors
Bought a second set of 18/19 wheels/tires
Second/third set of speakers and another head unit
Had the car detailed
Kumho Ecstas all around (as of today)

I am sure I am forgetting something. And, since this is adding up, I will slow it down.

Photos are from the PO (and mine now) when he was selling it.

View attachment 1991 Silver NSX Sally.pdf

Back