• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Sebring Silver NSX with Black Interior VIN#JHNA1151MT002068

1991 Comptech Supercharged Sebring Silver NSX w/ Black Interior VIN#JHNA1151MT002068

The time has come where I need to sell my beloved NSX. This has been a tough decision but my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months.

A little history. I bought the car from a NSX Prime member Nick Chhotu back in May of 2007 with 31,400miles. He took meticulous care of the car and so did the previous owner. Vehicle was and still IS a garage queen! The vehicle has never seen rain except for 1 time where I got caught in some drizzle. I had Shad Huntley perform the vehicle inspection prior to delivery and he had nothing but good things to say about the car and Nick. Nick had almost all of the work completed with Shad. We did fix a few items such as the VTEC cam seals (leak on just about all cars so check them), replaced the oil pan gasket and corrected one CV boot clamp. The car received a clean bill of health and also had and continues to have a clean CarFax. I then had the NSX shipped in an enclosed trailer from Sacramento to Austin.

** The timing belt is coming up. Without checking the receipts and going from memory this was to happen here within the next few months. This is only on time definitely not mileage!**

There she is coming out of the trailer.
IMG_3575.JPG

Vehicle Details:
- 1991 Sebring Silver NSX with Black Interior VIN#JHNA1151MT002068
- 5 Speed transmission (NOT in snap ring range and confirmed by Shad)
- Comptech Unifilter
- Comptech Autorotor Supercharger
- Comptech Headers
- Comptech Silver Strut Bar
- Comptech Short Shifter
- Comptech PowerGrip 1 clutch (less then 2 years old with less then 10,000miles)
- Comptech 12.4" Big Brake Kit (Brembo Monoblock Indy Calipers) <-- The real deal IMO! <--- Still have the stock rotors and calipers
- 1997 and up larger rear brakes. Includes calipers and 2 piece Racing Brake Rotors <-- Still have the stock rotors and calipers
- 18" / 19" Volk Racing LE37s wheels <-- Still have the original fat five chrome wheels
- Stainless steel brake lines
- 2002 Rear Valence
- GT One Test Pipes <--- Still have the cats
- GT One v5.1 Exhaust
- NSX Type S Momo Steering Wheel <-- Have stock steering wheel
- NRG Quick hub
- NRG Quick release
- Carbon Fiber NSX Type R (DownForce/NRG version) rear diffuser
- GT One carbon front air spoiler <--- have OEM chin spoiler
- Metal gauge cluster rings
- A-pillar pod with wideband AEM O2 sensor and boost + fuel pressure gauges <-- Have stock a pillar panel
- Stainless steel coolant overflow tank <-- Have stock white jug
- TEIN RA coilover suspension
- Side vent intake snorkel
- NSX Type R shift boot
- Aluminum round shift ball
- Lower NSX Type R chassis bar (just the bottom one)
- HID 4700 driving lights
- Downforce engine CF and lexan engine hatch cover
- Dali Street/Track Sway bars
- New Science of Speed hatch struts
- New Science of Speed trunk struts
- Acura factory alarm system with two remotes
- 6 Disc CD changer from Acura
- New style front and rear Acura emblems
- Dali window fixit thingies
- Fixed Climate Control Unit Module
- Speaker amps fixed

The car has never been an accident. Has zero dings or dents. The front bumper was resprayed by Nick because of rock chips. The rear valence was painted to match the car as well. There are now rock chips on the bumper again (this just happens). Interior is super clean with minimal wear on the drivers seat bolster.

Concerning price. I paid essentially $40k for the car. This did does not include all of the mods. The brakes and exhaust are worth a combined $7000. The steering wheel was $475 without the quick release stuff. I guess there are two options to sell the car. First option: I can sell the car as is and take a loss of some sort. Or second option return it back to a level where I can leave the supercharger and sell it for $40k. It is hard to find a clean cars and this one is no exception and a must see. Many of the Austin and Houston owners know me and have seen my car. The outgoing president of NSXCA Southwest chapter, Paul Vining, can also vouch for my car including the new one Zishan. Shad Huntley could vouch for the car prior to me buying it. I'm sure he can tell you a few things. Ojas has seen the car as well. I have not talked to anyone about it so I am sure this will be a shock to them. Zishan, Txchopperguy and txvslv have driven my car and can provide input.

Please check my iTrader for comments.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/itrader.php?u=16593

I have 100% Ebay feedback username: supercharged_x

Also I forgot to add that I have all the parts necessary to return the car back to normal aspirated form.

It is hard to come up with a price for the car. I would prefer to sell it as is but am willing to part out since I can recoup additional monies. I can sell the car as is for $49,999 or just with supercharger and some bits and pieces for $40,000. Please only seriously inquiries. I will donate to Prime since I learned so much here.

Contact info:
[email protected]
cell: 512-971-5673

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG