• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Sebring Silver F\S

I have decided to sell my '91 NSX in favor of getting a newer one. I bought it 3 months ago. It's in mechanically perfect condition, only 65k miles. 60k mile service done. including timing belt, water pump and new clutch. done at 58k miles. Slight wear on the drivers bolster, common for a 12 year old car. it's number 2440, not in snap-ring range.
Mods include:
Painted top, Enkei RPM2 17"/18" wheels, 2 month old tires, H&R 1.5" lowering springs, RM Racing Exhaust, NSX-R style carbon fiber spoiler, Wings West front lip, Carbon fiber dash kit, carbon fiber Acura shift knob, polished coolant tank, polished intake manifold cover, polished strut bar, polished Injen intake, custom side intake (body intake) (ram-air), RM Racing Exhaust, Alarm w/trunk release,
I have all origional parts except stock intake, (did not come with car). Looks very good as you can see from the pic, no dents or dings anywhere, very good silver paint, with deep clear coat. E-mail me if interested. I wanted to get $38,000 out of it, as all the custom parts are new, and the shape the car is in. PRICE LOWERED to $30k, OBOWill accept offers. Highest offer takes it. I am going to get a '97+ so I would rather not part out. I'll take more pics and post them here tomorrow.
I now have a wings west front lip on it. The previous owner painted the top when the front bumper was painted.
I will try to get some pics tomorrow. Maybe it'll still be overcast and I can get one from the same angle. I will be taking some more pics tomorrow, of all the modifications. Also the top was painted by the previous owner. Other than that no paint has touched the car, besides fixing rock chips. Top is a very well done job, looks like it came that way.

nsx6.JPG

nsx5.JPG

engine.JPG

shiftknob.JPG

interior.JPG

<font size=1>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back