• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Sebring Silver (Canadian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Sebring Silver - $25K - NorCal Location - CDN Version

Located and Registered in California- Canadian NSX

Vin # - JH4NA1157MT800249
(Milage is actually Kilometers 139K or 86K miles)

Transmission Number # JH4NA1-1003077
(Not in Snap Ring Range)

Please feel free to call with any questions.
(415) 999-1044

Car has been in California for 3 years
I was planning on taking some pictures of it this weekend. Once I get them I will be happy to e-mail them and post them in this forum. The car was brought down from Canada in 2000 (I lived in BC for 5 years) and has recently been smogged (February). It has been titled in California since 2000 with absolutely no problems smogging it or getting registration (BC actually has emmission comparable to California from what I'm told).
Pictures are available but they are high resolution and are too large to post in this forum
[email protected]

NSX Photos

Last edited:
bakfu, i talked to your wife about the car two days ago.

you can consider me a buyer for your car.. hopefully in a week or two, i can come up there and check the car out.

if you would please email me the maintenance done to the car... thanks...... email here, [email protected], so i can check it at home....

im just waiting for my friend to get back back from middle east and he's buyin my mr2 turbo...

That fine call me once you have sold the car and if I still have the NSX we can make arangements.

How do you propose I send you the service records via e-mail?

loan has been approved...

noooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back