• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Sebring Silver 79k miles, modded, $35k JH4NA1153MT001049 2nd owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Sebring Silver 79k miles, modded, $31k JH4NA1153MT001049 2nd owner

I am offering up my pristine condition 1991 Sebring Silver NSX. I am the 2nd owner and purchased the car completely stock in 2005. I have since spent the last 3 years tastefully bringing the car up to date and making sure all maint. was done.

The timing belt/water pump was done at 68k miles, soon after I purchased the car. I also had all the gaskets on the engine replaced to "freshen" it up a bit.
The clutch was replaced at 74k miles last spring with an OEM unit. Honda NSX-R short gears and rear end were added at this time.

The interior has been upgraded/updated...it is almost new condition. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer NSX, especially at this age. Recently won 2nd place at the NSXPO car show for the "mild" category.

Please feel free to visit my photo gallery for all sorts of pics, or email me at [email protected]

The car now has 2002+ Chrome rims

Mods include:

Exterior: HID fog lights and headlights, PIAA wipers, CF rear window garnish, CF rear underwing spoiler, JDM rear tail lights, "H"onda badging, SOS license plate bracket

Interior: Re-upholstered leather seats, grey inserts with red stitching, CF arm rest, CF steering wheel ($900!) with CF cruise buttons, Zanardi floor mats, Auto-dimming rear view mirror with compass, custom center console for single din, hidden fuel cutoff switch (ultimate security!), IPOD hook up with aftermarket deck and speakers (No bose to deal with!)

Performance: ARK DTP coil over adjustable suspension, Type R short gears, Type R rear end, Type R sway bars and re-enforcement bars, Cantrell Headers, Random Tech High Flow cats, ARK DTX exhaust, Dali coolant tank, Downforce intake scoop, SOS baffled oil pan, Carbring rear strut bar

There are probably other things that I am forgetting, so much has been done to this car.

$31k
Title in hand. Not in snap ring range. Comes with cool original newspaper clippings from the Seattle Times ~1990ish talking about the NSX.

Again, this is a 2 owner car!! Very rare for a '91! Owned by two physicians... (me being one of them!)

Selling this car to since I recently purchased a 2003!

DSC03695.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03702.jpg

DSC03698.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

DSC03704.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

Last edited:
Monthly bump!

Steering wheel is in the process of being converted back to stock.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers. I really could use the garage space! Forgot to mention, also has an aftermarket alarm (name brand)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back