• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red w/ 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to job insecurities I'm posting my NSX for sale. Details follow:

1991 Red 5-speed vin# JH4NA1152MT003018
-All books and records with excellent maintenance history
-Serviced at Acura of Brookfield
-40k miles
-Purchased from collector 03-99 completely stock with 15k miles
-Matching red top
-New Dali Racing clutch with lightweight flywheel
-NSX Type R short gears
-New timing belt and water pump
-17"&18" SSR Integral with brand new S03 Pole Position tires
-Wings West front lip
-Both window regulators replaced
-Transmission half cases replaced eliminating any snap ring issues

Needs nothing as all maintenance (t-belt, water pump etc.) and wear items (clutch, tires etc.) replaced within last year.
No body work, non smoker and always garaged. Mint condition inside and out. No disappointments. Located in northern Illinois.
Pictures available upon request. $33,900
Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

• img_2559new.jpg
    img_2559new.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,941
1991 NSX

To anyone intrested in this NSX. I looked at it Wednesday evening 6/18/03 This car is very very nice. All the upgrades are tastefully done. The red top matches perfectly. Brembo front brakes,new clutch, repaired trans ,short gears and very nice looking wheels. I did not get a chance to drive it because it was raining. By the looks of this car I bet it hase never ever been in the rain. The car was almost to nice for my needs because I intend on driving one as often as I can. Jeff seems like a super guy and answered all my questions about the car even though I told Him I probably would not buy it because it was a little out of my price range. If anybody has any questions feel free to email me at home [email protected] I will return to work Monday email there [email protected]

Re: 91 NSX red, 40k miles

Re: 91 NSX red, 40k miles $33.5

If this car is still for sale and you would like a quick sale, please contact me. I can offer you cash.

Thank you

Tony

[email protected]

My deposit is in the mail....
Scheduled to pick up next weekend hopefully.
WOOHOO!!!

Just got done backing it in the garage!
Drive all the way back from Chicago and didn't get pulled over once too.
FYI NSX3018 is one of the straightest guys you could deal with on anything. I believe he will be selling some aftermarket parts in the near future, I would not hessitate one bit on recommending doing business with him. Thanks Jeff, I really wish you didn't have to get rid of your favorite car for the reasons stated above, it was tough to look at you and your wife as I was driving off. Good luck in replacing it hopefully in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back