• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Tan NSX 87k JH4NA1156MT002647

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up on ebay with more pictures at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I recently bought a nsx from a prime member and after checking into some finances and a significant other it might not be the best time to own my dream car, so I am selling.
its a 1991, red on tan leather, loaded, alpine cd player, cold air intake, nearly new tires(less than 2500 miles) 5 speed with a strong clutch, no tears in the leather, nice clean car, paint in very good shape minus a small scuff on the front that may be able to be worked out with some rubbing compound and some time.Ac blows cold car runs strong.No wrecks very tight car.
Heres a few pictures when the car was sold to me , will be getting some new ones in the next few days.
pm with any interest or questions
Asking price is $26,000
phone number is 812-606-2860
Thanks

Here are the pics
thanks

Thanks!
----------

Still for sale, delete the ebay link if possible.
ebay high bidder backed out due to financing issues , hard to imagine considering it was a steal.
Price Lowered to $25,500 Pm me with questions

Thanks!

Some more information that might help a potential buyer.The car was in the snap ring range and the transmission was replaced by an acura dealer the same time the 90k service was done at 71k miles to fix this issue.I have the acura documents as well as other service records that go with the car
Pm me with anymore questions
Thanks!

Attachments

• 35e4re2.jpg
    35e4re2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 4708re2.jpg
    4708re2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 633
  • 570cre2.jpg
    570cre2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 529
  • 7a99re2.jpg
    7a99re2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 696
  • 6325re2.jpg
    6325re2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 531
  • a5afre2.jpg
    a5afre2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 524
  • a08ere2.jpg
    a08ere2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 430
  • d751re2.jpg
    d751re2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 99b7re2.jpg
    99b7re2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 461
Last edited by a moderator:
Monthly Bump
Straight out priced reduced to prime members to $24,000

Car needs to go.
Extremely nice car for this price and i see higher mileage salavage cars with asking prices above this.

Clean title, no wrecks. needs nothing.
just replaced the retractor switch that was the only issue on the car that didnt work.
This car is ready to go anywhere.

Pm me with interest or questions.
contact me on my cell at 812-606-2860

Thanks for the interest

Hey i have a few questions:

On ebay it says the car has already been sold, did the deal not go through or something?

Also, why does the car have VA plates but your location is indiana

Is this for real or is it a scam? You have 3 different NSXs pictured above - or at least 3 different versions - wheels, wing, roof, etc. Which car are you selling?

To answer both, the car had a wing and wheels on it, which have been taken off. The buyer backed out on ebay not once but twice due to financing issues.The car came from virginia and the pictures were taken as such.

Pm me with anymore questions
Thanks

I am interested in this as well. I am willing to give you the price it ended for in the auction plus a little more. Please let me know. I am a non BS buyer, I just sold my TT supra so I have CASH IN HAND, so no need to mess with " trying" to get financed.

My email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back