• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991, red NSX, 43k miles for $26k - - $7k in recent work by Dealer

1991 NSX with 43k miles - $26k - $7k in recent work by Dealer
VIN JH4NA1152MT000653
Transmission # J4A41000728
Not a snap ring car
The following work was performed by Acura in the past 60 days
· Dali door regulator clips installed – both window regulators lubricated
· Trunk stays replaced
· Hatch stays replaced
· AC
o Compressor
o Clutch set
o Stator
o Receiver
o Suction hose
o Retrofit kit to 134a
o Evaporator
· Lube / oil / filter
· Cam seals
· Oil pan gasket
· Timing belt
· Water pump
· All other belts
· Timing belt cover
· Engine coolant
· Adjust valves
· Replaced spark plugs
· Resealed valve covers
· Fuel filter
· Air filter
· Tires (new Bridgestone RE730’s)
· Fixed antenna not yet installed (power antenna works, but does not extend all the way)

Bills add up to over $7,000
Clean title, but Carfax shows water damage in 1994
Everything works, as it should

Price is $26,000

Email Mike at [email protected]. You can use the one I listed to register, but I won’t be able to pick up until Monday.

Mike

Attachments

• nsx 012.jpg
    nsx 012.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 626
Wow, great price. So is there any damage done by the water that is still visable or has caused any damage to the car?

Can you please describe, in detail, the ocndition of the interior and exterior of the car. (any scratches, scuffs, dents, dings, and so on)

Car condition

The only thing I can see that shows evidence of water damage is the door speaker grills. You can see where water wicked up the speaker covers. It looks like the water got to about the bottom of the speaker.

The damage was 9 years ago and everything on the car works. That was enough to convince me that it is probably OK. The car has also been driven 24k miles since the 94, so problems should have shown up by now.

The car is mechanically excellent. Driver perfect. Steering wheel is straight. The interior is good, but the drivers seat shows some cracking. The exterior is good but not perfect. The nose piece has been painted along with the drivers front fender. No structural damage, but was not repaired perfectly. The dealer can conform that the repair was cosmetic. The drivers rear quarter has also been repainted. Again, cosmetic. I'm happy to have the dealer do a buyers inspection for anyone. I just picked it up today. They will confirm all of the above.

If you are looking for a well maintained driver, this is the car. If you are looking for a show winner, keep looking.

Attachments

• nsx 006.jpg
    nsx 006.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 574
More details

I will either email, or post pictures of the cosmetic issues of the car. I can post them here, but I'm new to this site, and not sure if the site really wants to store the pics. I would accept any guidence in that area.

I'll have detailed pics available tomorrow.

Mike

Back