1991 Red NA1 jh4na1156mt000137

Thanks for the links! Is anyone near Cranberry PA (outside Pittsburgh it seems) would be willing to go for a test drive and initial inspection?! :biggrin:

Your Welcome,

It would probably work better if you posted a new thread in the MidWest Forum. Also an introduction is always nice. We like to hear how you have come to want to purchase an NSX.

Well, I guess I'll introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old GSK scientist living in Philly. I went to Penn State for school(c'mon, everyone did!) and decided to move to Philly for the cheesesteaks lol.

Anyways, I've always been infatuated with the NSX ever since I first saw it in person in red when I was around 12 back in 94. Pretty much ever since then I've just wanted one. Right now I drive around a 2005 Volvo S40, and I figured I've got a little cash now, might as well get my dream weekend car on the cheap, and then upgrade to a 99-01 NSX when I get my money right! I've been trolling on the forums now for a bit, and it definitely seems to be a very friendly and courteous forum. So hello everyone!:smile:

while searching for the vin on prime... there is this thread...

119970 miles on a 1991 NSX JH4NA1156MT000137

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a good purchase for asking price of 22999?

Does anyone have a carfax that could help me out?

VIN JH4NA1156MT000137

Thanks

Welcome! This subject has been pretty well documented.

Take a gander at this...Use the Search function at the top right corner of the page.
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/buy_sell.htm

Peace:smile:
With this being said,

Hey guys, just wondering how much one should pay for this NSX? What should I check for when buying an NSX other than the used car basics? Thanks!:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320265277489&fromMakeTrack=true
$1.00 above the highest bidder. Car looks like its been well taken care of. Missing the spare tire from the eBay photos. You may want to ask a local member (Northeast region) to do a visual inspection also. Good luck.

Back