• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Ivory "Dealer Listing",52K mi. JH4NA1152MT000598

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Red/Ivory "Dealer Listing",52K mi. JH4NA1152MT000598 $31900

I purchased this car from a NSXPrime member 9 months ago. Looking for a later model. The car is my personal weekend/good weather car. I fly for a major airline and toy with cars on the side.
I have my dealers license as a hobby.As most NSX owners I am extremely picky about the care/condition of my car. The car stays at my house and the only two people who have driven it is my father (big car nut) and myself. The car has not been tracked and rarely driven in the rain.

The previous owners(s) had the BBS wheels/tires (4K miles), stock clutch (5K miles), and Jasma exhaust installed. Aside from having the timing belt, water pump, belts/hoses and brakes replaced the only thing I have done to this car is drive it. It is not in snap ring range.I have a carfax that is clean.The paint is mirror like and the interior is perfect.It still has the original leather that shows no wear.I looked for almost a year for this car, even at later models, and this one has been wonderful. This site was the only place I shopped for a NSX after I discovered NSXPrime by my local Acura dealer (Acura of Memphis). I have them service my car by their senior tech (11 years).NSXPrime taught me about parts that may need attention such as the window regulators (they both operate great), speakers (had rebuilt last month) and timing belt (which I had replaced due to time). The support of other NSX owners,through this site, makes owning this car a pure joy.

Included with the car are the stock wheels, exhaust, air filter and
NSX car cover.

I enjoy telling people what year it is and then having them understand it is not a Ferrari.The color along with the wheels set this car off.

$31,900

As stated earlier my job is something other than a 9 to 5.
My email address is [email protected]
and my phone # is (901) 409-0611.
I check my email multiple times daily (even when I am out of the country)
Your patience and time is greatly appreciated.

nsxleftsidehouse.jpg

nsxsideview.jpg

nsxfrontcap.jpg

nsxengine.jpg
nsxdriverseat.jpg

nsxrtinterior.jpg

Last edited:
change of price

I have changed the price to $31,900

Also 2 new rear tires on the car. I had to replace the right rear
tire due to a nail last week. I went ahead and purchased
a new left rear.

Thanks for your time

Ryan

Last edited:
The car is still available.

I recently lowered the price(along with 2 tires) and it is difficult for me to swallow selling under 30K.

Email me or call.

Hi, did you get my private message from a couple weeks ago? I'm currently in MEM and would like to take a look at the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back