• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Blk SC vin# JH4NA 1156MT001966

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Acura NSX. Excellent condition. Factory options include: Power leather seats, 6 cd changer, bose premium sound system, leather interior and sterring wheel.

Aftermarket options include: Low compression (9.5:1) built motor with JE forged Pistons with floating wrist pins.. Basch Boost Supercharger kit. K&N air intake. AEM racing computer. RC Engineering 550cc injectors. Walbro 255 high flow fuel pump. DC Sports stainless steel exhaust. The car has close to $25,000 in modifications.

Transmission # J4A4-1002734 which is not in Snap ring range

Car currently puts down 383 whp without headers. Headers are included in the sale but have not been installed yet.

The car has never been tracked, it is primarily gets taken to shows and used on the weekend. Car was just in for its yearly check up / dyno. Leak down and compression test were run and came with 197 across the board for the compression and less than 2% for leak down.

I am asking $37,000

The following is a list of all mods on the car. Additional information such as pictures and maintenance history can be found here:
http://www.runeinteractive.com/nsx

Modification List:

Engine
• Basch Boost Supercharger Kit
• RC Engineering 550 cc injectors
• AEM
• Reinforced block with JE Forged Pistons 9.5 Compression Ratio with floating wrist pins.
• HKS Super Sequintal Blow Off Valve
• K&N intake
• Walbro High Flow fuel pump
• AEM Fuel Management System
• AEM Uego Wide Band Controller
• 97 OEM headers
• DC Sports Staingless steel catback exhaust

Audio
• Alpine 6 CD Changer
• Smartenna controller

Interior
• NSX-R Style carpeting
• NSX-R style mats with red trim
• Defi Boost Gauge
• Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge
• AEM A/F Gauge

Exterior
• 6000k Hid Lights
• Aftermarket foglights
• Red Acura badge on front versus the stock grey one

Wheels and Suspension
• H&R lowering springs
• Dali brake cooling deflectors
• Blitz Type 03 3 piece wheels, Fronts 17x8 +41 , Rears 18x9 +45
• H&R longer studs.
• H&R 5mm spacers on rear

Misc
• Clutch Replaced with OE at 36,000 miles.
• Passenger Window regulator replaced 10/99 and augmented with Dali Fix-it Thingies
• Drivers side Window regulator replaced 9/2001 and augmented with Dali Fix-it Thingies
• Ac Control Board rebuilt, 05-21-07
• Bose Speaker Amps rebuilt, 05-21-07
• Drivers side window switch replaced, 05-21-07

Stock Parts include;
* 4x Original 5 spoke wheels with Yoko OE tires in good condition
* All parts removed from installation of Basch Boost Supercharger

Last edited:
Since I have received various requests asking if i would sell the car without certain parts i have a new pricing structure.

As is $34k.
without supercharger and aem system subtract $3k
without blitz wheels subtract $1k

Final price reduction before I part out the car. New price is $32k FIRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back