• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Blk 5spd 40Kmi, Mint, $36.5

1991 NSX Red/Blk. VIN JH4NA115MT000383. 2nd NSX delivered on the East coast! Not in snap ring range. As close to perfect as a 91 can be. 40k miles, mostly highway, slightly modified with the usual intake, exhaust, springs, wheels etc. I can provide every service receipt for this car since it was new. All services have been completed including the timing belt. I have installed a Taitec competition exhaust(quiet version), Eibachs with Dali sway bars, Exedy clutch(approx 500 miles), RM intake, Xenon lights, RM shift knob, K40 radar detector and defuser(front only), Prodrive 17/18 GC07 wheels in British Black with Yoko ES100 rubber(approx 700 miles). This car is slick, unfortunately do to my new business I reluctantly need to let the car go. I have all the stock parts for the car. Please contact Chris at 813-223-3744. The car is located in Tampa, Florida. I am asking $36,500.

Back