• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black Vin#jh4na115xmt000450

This is a 1991 Acura Nsx. It has 37,200 original. It is a formula red nsx with black and grey leather interior. The valves were adjusted @ 24k and the valve seal replaced along with the adjustments. Front tires are fine and rear tires have 80% tread on pirrilli p-zero's. This NSX is registered untill October of 2007. I had Don at Don's hill top auto in Daly City, Ca. check the transmission # and it is officialy not in snap ring range. It has a clean title and you can run the vin# (jh4na115xmt000450) yourself. My acura nsx has a red sports bra on it to try and cut down on rock chips. I live in Santa Cruz California (northern california) and the car is garage kept. I am asking $32,000.00 obo plus any nesscesities you may want or need. You can reach me on my cell phone at (831)295-0673 or email me @ [email protected]

There our scratches on the rear passenger quarter panel; some of the scratches can be removed with buffing others will have to be proffesionaly repaired (Depending on how nit picky the next owner is, people that have seen my NSX did not noticed the scratches untill pointed out) The story behind those scratches is before i garaged the NSX i parked it under a tarp and the tarp blew over and the rope holding down the tarp rubbed along side the panel. The car still would recieve a 7.5/8 out 10 rating

PICTURE LINK: http://www.nsxtrader.com/details.php?id=2066

email me or contact me for more pictures at [email protected]/831-295-0673

Last edited:
Back