• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black Vin#jh4na115xmt000450

I have my 1991 Nsx for sale. It has the 35,200 orginal miles on the odometer. It has a pretty prestine formula red exterior, with black leather interior; there is only the average wear on the driver side seat bulster and everything else is next to great condition. There are minor scratches on rear passenger quarter panel; dont be to concerned with those scratches becuase most of it can be machined buffed out other then that the paint is in good to great condition. The valves are already adjusted at 24k and the right speaker amp has been repaired at 30k. Front tires are fine and rear tires have 80% tread on pirrilli p-zero's. My NSX is registered untill October of 2007. I had Don at Don's hill top auto in Daly City, Ca. check the transmission # and it is officialy not in snap ring range. It has a clean title and you can run the vin# (jh4na115xmt000450) yourself. My acura nsx has a red sports bra on it to try and cut down on rock chips. I live in Santa Cruz California (northern california) and the car is garage kept. I am asking $32,500.00 obo plus any nesscesities You can reach me on my cell phone at (831)295-0673 or email me at [email protected] thank you for your intrest

In reference to the scratches on rear passenger quarter panel; some of the scratches can be removed with buffing others will have to be proffesionaly repaired (Depending on how nit picky the next owner is, people that have seen my NSX did not noticed the scratches untill pointed out) The story behind those scratches is before i garaged it i parked it under a tarp and the tarp blew over and the rope holding down the tarp rubbed along side the panel. here is a link to the picture of the car and i will have pictures of the scratches soon thank you

link to picture http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/240723645.html

Last edited:
Back