• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black LoveFab Turbo VIN: JH4NA1156MT002647

It kills me to have to put this up for sale. But, my son was born last week, and I dont seem to have the time I used to, to drive this car. And it kills me to have it sit in the garage to only drive it one day a week. So, she is up for grabs. Here are the details:

1991 Red with Black Roof
113,000 miles on it.
Black and Ivory Interior
Pioneer Single Din stereo
Polk 6.5" components in doors powered by MTX Thunder Amp
LoveFab Budget Turbo Kit - running 7.8 psi
Tuned by Cody LoveLand - owner of LoveFab
AEM UEGO WideBand O2 Sensor
Car is lowered in stock springs sitting on Bilsteins on lower perch
Hawk HPS Pads
Stock Rotors
17x8.0 +45 front 18x9.5 +38 Enkei RPF1s - practically brand new
Toyo T1-R 215/40/17 and 265/35/18 - 90% tread left
Science of Speed Big Bore Throttle Body
There may be a few other items, but these are the biggest and most important.

All performance parts have been installed by Barney Demonbreun, aka Barnman. Do a search and you will see he is one of the best NSX mechanics around. In addition, Barney has done full service on this vehicle (coolant hoses, belts, etc). This car is excellent running order. Before we installed the LoveFab kit, we did a compression test on the motor. It came back as follows (cyl 1 to 6): 225, 225, 225, 220, 225, 225

I am currently not interested in parting out right now. So please dont IM me about it.

The price is $30,000. The LoveFab kit has only been on the car for about a month. I have only put on about 900 miles with the kit on it. Save yourself time and money. Buy this vehicle that already has everything you would need.

I can not post up pictures of the turbo setup here on Prime. However, if you email me, I can send you a picture of the setup. This is out of respect for Cody, until he otherwise allows me to do so. But, I can have pictures of the car it self. ****NOTE: These pictures were taken before the kit was installed. The car does not have the GT-One exhaust anymore. It has the exhaust that comes with the LoveFab kit, Magnaflow with single tips****

If you would like to call me and ask me any questions about the car my number is 615.957.2637

Thank you,
Nathan

CIMG1446.jpg

CIMG1447.jpg

CIMG1448.jpg

CIMG1449.jpg

CIMG1450.jpg

CIMG1451.jpg

CIMG1452.jpg

CIMG1456.jpg

CIMG1457.jpg

Last edited: