• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black JH4NA1158MT002410

I am listing this car for a computer/internet-challenged friend.

His car is perfect... and I mean PERFECT. Not a mark, not a chip. Car has 29,000 miles -- genuine garage queen. Completely stock. Belts and water pump have been done.

Car is located in San Rafael, California (30 minutes North of San Francisco).

Asking $39,999... your offer will be considered.

PM me if you have any questions.

For those of you looking for a used NSX may I make the following points:

The '91 & '92 cars are the lightest and least "techie" (no passenger airbag, no fly-by-wire throttle, etc.) and the coupes are far more ridgid (flex and rattle-free) than the "T" (lift-off-roof-panel) models.

More '91 (and the identical '92) cars were built than any other year, so Honda will keep more parts on hand for an extended period.

Any "issues" with the early cars have, by now, been dealt with by their owners (snap ring, window lifts, water pipes/hoses, etc.).

A huge number of aftermarket parts are availble that allow owners to pick and choose from myriad perfomance, comfort and appearance advances. One's checkbook is the only limit.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see the NSX (all years and models) becoming more and more valuable as the years go on. It is truly a world-class "supercar" that can be easily driven every day, or be taken to the track and perform with the best the automotive world can offer (even today, 17 years after the first cars were built).

I've had mine for 14 years and intend to be buried in it many decades hence. :smile:

Last edited:
Back