• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black 5spd low miles VIN# JH4NA115XMT001971

1991 Acura NSX, 5spd, Red w/ Black leather interior. ONLY 48k miles I am the second owner from new. The car is a CLEAN TITLE and has never been in any accidents. The car has been garage kept its entire life and runs and drives like brand new. I just spent quite a bit of money having the timing belt, drive belts, water pump, valve adjustment + tune up and all new gaskets and seals replaced by the Acura dealer on 4/22/06 (Have all receipts). This car is completely bone stock and has NEVER been modified, raced or lowered. I also bought a set of 2001 NSX wheels to update the look of the car (I still have the stock wheels).

Had the Acura dealer check the transmission vin# before I purchased the vehicle. (NOT in snap ring range).
Just replaced both window regulators.
Speakers will need to be repaired.
Car has been a California car it's entire life.

Price reduced to $30k.

Located in Southern California, For more info please call 949-351-5168 or e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back