• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 RED/BLACK 54k JH4NA1150MT002174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone:

I am forced to sell my BEAUTIFUL NSX , because I have been called to go to Qatar and Iraq !!!

Here is the info on the car:

* 1991 NSX ....100% Stock....100% Original !!!

*Gorgeous Red/black....with LOW MILES !! only 54k original miles !

*It is a 1-OWNER CAR for the Last Car 15 yrs !

*NO accidents.....carfax Gauranteed...Like i mentioned that car has been a 1 OWNER that has spent all its life in Sunny california and Arizona.

*Car was one of the 1st Nsx to come to North California at Los Gatos Acura, purchased for close to $90k. The CEO of apple computer STEVE JOBS also wanted but ended up buying the remaining black and silver one at Los Gatos Acura.

*NOT in the snap ring range. :smile:

* Body is in like Showroom condition !! ALWAYS garaged. There is absolutely NO Dents, scratches, Not even a door ding !!! (of course like most nsx, there are some tiny rock chips from hwy driving). The car looks like NEW as you can see from the pictures !!

*Interior is super nice with No tears in the leather (look at pics)

*Still has the original NSX PHONE !!

* The tires Newer. I also have BRAND NEW EXTRA REAR TIRES that i will throw in.

*Any common issue that 91 nsx usually has, have been addressed and fixed new.
. A/C rebuilt and blows COLD air.
. Windows were also rebuilt.
. Amplifiers were completely redone
.Valves adjusted... RECORDS Available

*Everything works like new, there is absolutely no problems with it.

* Its one of the NICEST 91 nsx you will see as you can tell by the pic !!!! :smile:

I will offer it to nsxprime great members first for : $29995 .
Before i advertise it in others avenues probably for more.

My thanks to nsxprime and its helpful members specially KEN, for their guidance. I am sure when i come back from this trip, i will end up getting another one :smile:

12650NewNSX_001-med.jpg

12650NewNSX_069-med.jpg

12650NewNSX_077-med.jpg

12650IMG_3506-med.JPG

12650NewNSX_023-med.jpg

There many more pictures here :http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=12650

Last edited:
$500 dollar price drop to $29500 !!!!

According to www.cars.com and (virtually autotrader and nsxprime), this makes it currently THE LOWEST PRICED NSX (with 60kmi or less) in the Nation !! {not to mention that it is in Pristine Condition as well !! } :smile:

So if your looking for your first NSX or even your second, Take advantage of this Great opportunity Now! before it goes away ! :smile:

Last edited:
SOLD !!!!! to a very good guy here on nsxprime.

I will send a donation to this great website.

Thanks NSXPRIME !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back