• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black 5 speed JH4NA1153MT00368 (So-Cal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must sell my NSX to finance another vehicle purchase.
The car has all standard options, with added wiring for in-car phone or radar dectors.

Sorry I forgot to add: Mileage is 107k plus change....I'm not really driving it now.

**I have the Carfax report, they messed up so I'll clear that up sorry if it proves to be any inconviences**

Exterior Specs:
-1991 Acura NSX Red with Black interior.
-NEVER been in any accidents, fender benders, and never raced
-Exterior is in Excellent condition, very clean and always garaged. This one of the Nicest 91 NSX's out there. The car has never been in rainy weather from me or the previous owners.
-Painted Roof to match, painted at a Jaguar dealership so it matches perfectly.
-Overall the Paint shines like new, since it only see's weekend driving.
- 97-01 Front style Lip.

Interior Specs:
-Normal Bolster wear on driver side
-All interior insturments work
-You will need to replace Passenger door speaker and sub, I didn't bother with this since I never use the radio or C.D. player
-Leather, Dash, Trim shine like new.
-Air conditioning and Heater all work fine, this car is ready for any climate
- All power windows roll up perfectly fine since it was replaced by the previous owner.

Mechanical Specs:
-** Not Snap Ring Range **
- The motor pulls strong and compression is perfect across the board
-Timing belt, water pump, all service up to date by Acura
-Engine fluids have always been Mobil 1 Full Synthetic with OEM Honda filter
-Transimission Fluid has always been OEM honda
-The motor has never seen race conditions
- I have all Service records done by Acura for previous owners.

History
-I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle, I bought the car in Arizona from a exotic car dealership.
-The first owner was a Plastic surgeon who traded in the car at the Jaguar Dealership in Arizona, this is wear most of the miles came from since he drove it from the mid-west, it was his weekend car.
-The second owner was the Fleet Manager at the Jaguar dealership, I have spoken to him over the phone before the purchase and he described the vehicle as pristine condition and he decided to paint the roof. He sold to it to his buddy that runs a exotic car dealership where I purchased it.

-The things I have done to the car besides maintanence is add a 6000K HID kit and a Clifford 2.5RS Pager alarm.

Contact info:
Name: Mark
Cell: (714) 623-1303....if I don't pick up please leave me your name and contact number.
E-mail: [email protected]

Asking: 27,000 obo...I need to sell the car quick, please no unreasonable offers. I have title in hand.

Lastly, if you have any questions please feel free to call or P.m. me.

6728NSX_5.jpg

6728NSX_4.jpg

6728NSX_3.jpg

6728NSX_2.jpg

6728NSX_1.jpg

Last edited:
Pending Sale.

Thanks, Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back