• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black 28K mi,Denver,JH4NA1156MT000235

Collectors: this is the car you've been waiting for, only 28,000 miles, flawless condition, stored in the garage under a cover on blocks, only driven 2x/year, this car owns me instead of me owning it, no scratches, no dings, as new! Only selling to make room for a few new toys. Here's the list:
*first year production, car #172
*custom car cover
*top of line BEL remote radar
*2 piece Carbella Stealth bra
*Clifford alarm system with 2 remote door locking/arming devices
*NSX/Motorola car phone - hands free and auto dialer
*Bose stereo system enhanced with 200 watt Precision Power Amp, 2 Sony tweeters, 2 EMS mid range speakers, and Soundstream sub-woofer (incredible sound system!)
*All original stereo equipment included
*NSX Alpine CD player - trunk mount with 6 CD capacity controlled through factory system
*Colorado car, all service records, all maintenance done at Mile Hi or Courtesy Acura
*Five speed transmission (not in snap ring range)
*4 New OEM Yokohama A022 H1 tires
*2 original NSX hardcover books (1 still sealed), original press releases, & extensive articles/magazines on the NSX
$44,900

Please call me (303-841-6618) or e-mail ([email protected]) with NSX in title.

Back