• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 Red/Black (2002 conversion) Vin: JH4NA1150MT000375

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPG

Experienced Member
Year: 1991
Color: Red/Black
Trans: 5spd
Miles: 184000 (please read below before making assumptions)
Vin: JH4NA1150MT000375

It is time to sell her. I do not drive her as much as she needs anymore, and I have a newfound interest in motorcycles There is an absurd list of parts below, and every one of them is for performance. I wanted to lighten the car as much as possible. I have not officially weighed it unfortunately, but it should be in the range of 2650 with light fuel. I know the miles look high, but the motor that is in it had 120000 on it when purchased. And none of those miles have been at the track. Just highway and city. The motor was dynoed recently and made 262hp and around 204lb/ft torque. The transmission was also checked out when the NSX-R gears and NSX-R ring and pinion were installed by the NSX Tech here in Houston. The car feels amazing and different from any other NSX you will drive.

-Downforce 2002 front end conversion (factory style hood) For those that don't know the details: DF makes the bumper and hood, but all the brackets and headlights are all factory Honda parts used on the 2002 and up NSX's. HID’s come with this system.
-Tein Ra Coilovers
-Dali cat pipes
-DC sports headers
-Non-compliance rear subframe beam
-Non-compliance toe links
-Stage 2 SOS engine mounts (2)
-Dali big oil pan with baffles
-NSX-R short gears and Ring and Pinion
-AEM ECU
-Sparco Leather Ring steering wheel
-NSX-R Horn and trim ring with SOS stainless bolts
-GRC Quick Release steering hub
-Lightweight battery and dali aluminum bracket
-NSX-R front chassis bars
-Comptech sway bars
-Dali Aluminum sway bar bushings
-Dali undercarriage bar (mounts at shift linkage frame area under the car)
-Okuyama Carbing aluminum shock tower bar
-Dali Black Radiator tank with brushed aluminum cap
-Dali brushed aluminum oil filler cap (matches radiator cap)
-Daves Short shifter kit
-I's Carbon B-Pillars
-AEM Air/Fuel UEGO gauge
-NSX-R mesh shift Boot
-Lightweight interior electrical harness (I went through the main harness that runs to the ECU and other things and removed all unnecessary wires, traction control was removed along with other things like the CD changer wires, about 5 lbs of wiring was removed)
-Clutch masters stage 3 single disc clutch with aluminum flywheel (Kevlar, made to hold 500hp, an amazing clutch that has worked perfectly and has barely shown any ware and tare)
-Lightweight throttle body (removed the traction control motor, and the secondary throttle position sensor, and welded the pusher spring to its pushing point to increase throttle response)
-The car comes with a second throttle body that has a Wiggins clamp mount welded to it as well. Along with the piping with all the Wiggins clamp mounts welded to them and the K&N filter to fit inside the fender well. I did not buy the actual Wiggins clamps and those are the only things that are needed to install this ram air system. The system snakes into the fender well.
-Dali titanium blank brushed finish shifter ball
-Interior parts: 94 factory black seats that are an 8 out of 10, Floor mats are in great condition (bought new a year ago), Zanardi addition: radio trim, clock trim, door trim pieces (for those of you that don't know, this is a light silver color compared to the factory bronze trim, and we all know that these pieces are expensive and around $1400 dollars new all together), new sun visors (gray), all other interior panels in great condition, New temperature sensor molding (the long piece in front of the dashboard that always cracks), new side sill pads, 94 2-door middle glove box and rear speaker panel. This interior is going to rival any newer cars interior in its appearance. It does not have the any of the typical NSX problems of things peeling after time. I replaced anything that was wearing out.

If you add these parts up new, they will come to around $20K (depending on where you get them of course) Of course they are used at this point, but lets not forget the installation and labor for a few of these things is expensive (transmission rebuild, front end conversion)

Some things the car does not have: All of these things were done in the interest of saving weight: No radio, door speakers, sub, or rear speaker. No CD changer or wiring for the CD changer. No trunk carpet or toolbox. No antenna or antenna motor. No SRS system whatsoever, the computer, sensors and all wiring have been removed. No bumper beams, front or rear (the front NSX-R chassis bar is far stiffer than the front bumper beam and the rear beam has no structural function), no engine cover.
-There is one accident on this car that was reported a year ago. I owned the car at this time. It was the front end that was hit (odd accident) at three miles an hour, literally. But, it was enough to mess up the front bumper and drivers side fender. This is why I did the front-end conversion. There was absolutely no frame damage whatsoever. I have pictures of the damage so it is obvious.

Last edited:
Price now $23K. Car now has factory exhaust, wheels, and brakes.

Last edited:
Bump, price $22.5. Now has factory wheels (91), factory exhaust, and factory brakes.

Last edited:
Bump, price now $21.5K
Now has factory wheels (91), factory exhaust, and factory brakes.
Diffuser, brakes, exhaust, and wheels being sold in parts for sale section.

Last edited:
Bump
If any one would just come look at this car they will see that it is well put together and the interior is just as nice as any newer car. Please don't be put off by the mileage on the odometer, the motor does not have that much and the moving parts on the car have all been changed at some point within the past 25K miles. It is a nice car, and it is more than likely one of the fastest factory motor A/C cars in the US, no joke.
New price: $21K

Last edited:
The car has got to go guys. Details remain the same, including no rear valence (have not been able to find a good condition red one near me).
Price: $19.5K

And an updated pic.

Last edited:
Bump. Price $19K firm. Car now has rear factory valence. PENDING SALE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back