• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 red/black 104k Salvage title VIN jh4na1156mt001658 $19000

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 red/black 104k Salvage title VIN jh4na1156mt001658 $18500

*NEW asking price. 18,500. I want to help out the future owner of this car. Lowering to help offset some of the repairs.*

I have a 91 red on black 5spd. My asking price was $19,000. I owned the car for about 2 months now, thought I could afford to keep with the payments, so not I got to sell. I have put about 2k miles on her since I bought it. I had no troubles with and parts mechanially. The car does have a Salvage Title. The owner told me it was hit from the passenger side. I had the car checked out and everything was fine. Very nicely repaired. The car is completely stock. Engine is still very smooth and pulls hard. Clutch was changed by the owner before, has about 5k miles on it. The best fun handling car I have ever owner or driven, No wonder they are so expensive!

Things that the car does need work on:

- valves need adjustments, has the typical valve ticking
- leaky seals. I haven't narrowed it down. could be solenoids seals. no puddles on the floor or oil running down the pan. so leak is above the oil pan.
- tail lights gets fogged up, maybe change out the gaskets?
- rips along the side seams of the seats.
- cracks with the center console.

No other repairs are needed besides from what I listed. I can have have some of the repairs done like valve adjustment, seats, and seals done. Of course you will have to pay the difference. I just wanna off what I owe on the car. Let me know if you have any intrest, we may work something out. I will post pics soon. Car is located in the bay area BTW. Please PM me for pictures. I will post them once I figure out how to size them smaller.

Thanks for loooking!

Last edited:
Re: 1991 red/black 104k Salvage title VIN jh4na1156mt001658 $18500

Sorry guys, car is sold. Mods please close the thread

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back