• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 red acura nsx vin #jh4na115xmt002523

I have a very nice red acura nsx
vin# jh4na115xmt002523
miles 111,102 original
car is in excellent condition. Red w/ tan interior
i had the front bumber re painted last year to cover the rock chips up that have occumulated over the past 17 years. I'm a parts director for honda here in las vegas and have had all the maintenance done on the car. T-belt package less than 5k miles ago. With water pump, cam and crank seals, valve adjustment. New valve cover gaskets and spark plugs with seals, new front and rear brakes i have for the car.. All new tires less than 200 miles ago. Car is lowered on 19" in rear and 18" in front. Car is sitting on racing heart c5 wheels. 12k purple h.i.d. kit. No mods done at all to engine. Bone stk just a once to twice a week cruiser. Im the third owner. Since ive had it i put sos center console in it. With the the honda navigation that came only in the japanese nsx's. Touch screen garmin navi. Diamond mids and tweets. 10" sub in passenger kick well. Jl audio amp in truck (4channel) car is nice hate to sell but just bought a 4 door for our family and need to sell this to off set the price a little. I also have keyless entry with alarm (viper) digital remote. I just had $800 clear tint installed on all windows including the front that keeps out more heat than limo tint and 93% uv rays. Car needs nothing a/c blows ice cold and blows nice and hot. Turn key sports car. Please call only if interest. Located in henderson/las vegas nv. Asking 28k i might have left some stuff out but please call if interested. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND WITH CARFAX, NO ACCIDENTS. 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANS, WITH SOS SHORT SHIFTER AND TEAR DROP SHIFT KNOB. STAINLESS STEEL

mike 702-415-5399

I will also pay $1000 towards shipping to your house or business. Car is awsome.

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 326
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 248
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 210
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg