• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red 5 spd JH4NA1150MT000375

DPG

Experienced Member
Vin: JH4NA1150MT000375
Year: 1991
Color: Red
Trans: 5 spd

I am unfortunately having to sell my NSX. I purchased this car in November of 2005 as a project car. It is pretty much completed, but I have run into some financial problems and need to sell her. I have a host of goodies on the car. The list is long so here it goes.

-18x7.5/19x9.5 Prodrive GC-10 wheels that fit big brakes (the only set in America)
-Toyo T1-R tires (almost brand new)
-Stoptech big brakes up front (with an extra set of pads)
-Dali Rear slotted rotors with hawk pads
-Tein RA suspension 10kg front and 10 kg Rear (I still have the 12kg springs for the rear)
-Comptech sway bars front and rear
-Dali solid Aluminum sway bar mounts front and rear
-Dali underbody shift linkage chassis stiffener bar
-Type R front chassis Bars
-Carbing strut tower bar
-Taitec carbon Diffuser
-Taitec Lightweight center exit exhaust
-Dali Cat pipes
-DC sports headers
-Carbon B-pillars
-GRF billet quick release steering hub http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/GRF/quick_release/default.asp
-Sparco steering wheel w/NSX type R horn button and trim ring, with SOS stainless screws
-The interior has been redone with Zanardi interior trim pieces (Center console, Clock, Door Trim pieces)
-New side sill pads were purchased recently
-Dali titanium Type-R replica shift knob and Type-R shift boot
-Recaro Pole position seats (unfortunately got the wrong seat rails, so no rails, but the car has stock seats as well)
-SOS harness bar system (not installed, but brand new)
-Custom interior B-pillars covers with the holes cut into them for the SOS harness bar system (the seat belt slits were covered for a very clean look), car also has factory interior b-pillar covers for the stock seat belts
-The center console box was updated to the 94-up model two-door design with no emblem, along with the center speaker garnish piece to fit it properly
-NSX-R Dreamsports wing
-Replaced the foam seals on the back of the tail lights
-Recovered the knee bolster underneath steering wheel (looks great)
-Carbon fiber trunk lid by VIS (not installed yet, car has factory red one)
-Dali billet oil pump gears
-Dali big oil pan
-Red valve covers and intake manifold cover
-Carbon fiber coil pack covers and injector covers
-AEM engine computer
-REV titanium springs and retainers
-The Transmission has the NSX-R 5 spd differential and Short gears
-Clutchmasters aluminum solid flywheel and stage 3 single disc clutch (has great pedal feel, very good condition still: inspected when engine was pulled)
-The engine was rebuilt to factory specs at 175,500 miles (because there were so many damn miles on this car!)
-Custom intake piping and throttle body (needs wiggins clamps to be completed) The car has a normal throttle body on it and a K&N filter.
-SOS front and rear motor mounts http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/engine_mounts/ (the harder of the options)
-Daves Short Shift Kit http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Daves_Parts/
-The A/C compressor was replaced about a month ago and now the A/C blows cold as new!

The car was intended to be a lightweight machine, so I removed a number of things to reduce weight. The car does not have these parts Here is the list:
-Front and rear bumper beams
-airbag
-Engine cover
-trunk carpet
-spare tire
-big battery, replaced with lightweight battery
-cruise control unit (I do have this part still)
-radio, along with speakers
-Misc metal brackets in engine bay
-B-pillars, replaced with carbon B-pillars

The car has a couple door dings in the doors, one small one on the hood, and one in the right rear fender. The paint looks pretty good for 176000 miles, but has age. The interior is beautiful. This is one thing that has bothered me about so many older NSX's. I have always appreciated a well taken care of interior (so I had to make mine almost perfect). The car in stock condition would be worth about $19K, so with all of these goodies, and with the recondition that has been done I am listing it for $28,500, which I think is pretty fair. I am losing money on this without a doubt already, but I am open to offers, but please no rediculous offers and no kelly blue book offers guys (we all know that is just dumb). Please contact me through paypal so I can keep people in order. Leave me your name, phone number, and time that I should contact you. I would give my phone number on the post but I cannot have it going off at work. I need to take pictures, so please be patient. I will email the pictures to those who request them.

Thanks in advance!!
-David Gilbert

Last edited:
I dropped the price because even though it has like $17,000 worth of goodies and an engine rebuild, the reality is that it has alot of miles. So anyway...

Last edited:
Back