1991 OEM wheels

Buy them from a forum member who is willing to sell.

Start by making a post in the WTB section of the classifieds.

Or, check Ebay.

There are plenty of used sets on the market from time to time. Sets in so-so cosmetic shape with no center caps often change hands for $100. Ones in pristine condition with center caps are harder to find and go for $200-300. Look in the "NSX parts for sale" forum here.

I have two rear wheels that I'd love to sell for next to nothing - both usable, one with a bad gouge, the other in fairly good condition. But then you would still need to find fronts. Wheels usually change hands in sets of four.

I have a set with Dunlop direzza z2. Around 1k miles on them with 0 rear toe. Clean rims for free basically. Lmk if interested will share pictures. Thanks

Because the prices at which they change hands are so low, shipping charges can be relatively significant. So if you can find one near home that you can arrange to pick up, so much the better. Otherwise you're typically looking at ground shipping rates of $60-100 for a set of wheels only, and twice that if they have tires on them.

I just sold mine. Set of 4 in Chrome, for $150. Shipping ended up being just over $100 to Seattle area.

Back