• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1991 NSX with only 62k miles VIN:JH4NA1151MT002782

Selling my 1991 NSX with only 62k miles. Red with Ivory interior. I purchased this vehicle with 60k miles. I have put only 2k miles since I've purchased it. I have done many modifications and upgrades to the car. This car has a clean title and carfax. When the car was in service I was told it is not in snap ring range. Complete major service done 500 miles ago. Have all service records and receipts of work done to the car. This NSX is in pristine condition in and out. Must be seen and driven to appreciate. One of the cleanest NSX you will find anywhere. I'm having difficulty posting pics here. Email me with your address I will send them to you. Thank you

VIN:JH4NA1151MT002782

New OEM clutch with flywheel

Timing belt

Water pump

Spark plugs

Accessory belts

Valve adjustment

Oil change

4-Brembo rotors drilled-slotted

Stainless steel brake lines

New brake pads

Ark stainless steel exhaust

Tints

Vertical Door kit (lambodoors)

Full Wings West Body Kit

DC Sport Stainless Steel Headers

JIC Magic coilovers suspension adjustable with wrenches

Wheel alignment

Injen Intake

JGTC fiberglass Dual Vented Hood

Type R rear wing with LED light

Ro_Ja Formula 7 rims 18x8.5/19x10 with Falken451 225/35/18 and 275/30/19 tires 90% tread

HID Conversion

PRICE: $42,000 OBO

Last edited:
Back