1991 NSX with 474 miles on eBay auction

I'm not in the habit of posting stuff here willie-nillie, only for the occasional potential item of interest. If you have not seen this NSX, you will be amazed. A 1991 red stored in a collection since bought new with only 474 miles. Looks to be legit.

Wish I had $35K+ to buy this one. Not sure what the reserve price is, but must be around that price if not higher.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...86cQQitemZ350201755756QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Last edited:
That car is filthy, looks like a serious multi day detail is in order:wink:

Group investment:

100 NSXprimers pitch in $400 each and we own this car. The Prime mascot.

The car is at NW Investment Cars in Portland OR. I've seen the car and have mixed feelings. It is a piece of history that has been remarkable preserved. It is also a machine that needs to be driven. The dealer thinks it will wind up in a museum.

My $0.02.

I've said it before ...

You can't drive it! How could you? And screw up the last near-pristine one on earth?
I want to brick it up in my living room, under lights, surrounded by memorbilia... lick it off every Tuesday(tailpipe excluded).
If you just have to drive a shiny '91, there's one for sale with < 10k miles for sale on eBay, too.

I've seen it in person as well. It looks really good.

35k won't buy it anymore. It's already over that. Wonder where it will end up? What's the difference in buying it new off the showroom floor or waiting on a time capsule - I say drive the wheels off!!! I would just rather have the 3.2....

The reason this car would be desirable for me if I was a collector is because it is a 1991 model with under 1k miles (and I wouldn't be able to put any more miles on it).
If there is any NSX that will appreciate in the future, a car like this stands a chance. Also, maybe a 2005 with very low miles.
First and last year models.
Just my $0.02

35k won't buy it anymore. It's already over that. Wonder where it will end up?

If you go the dealers website you can see that the asking price listed is $46,999. I figure that they aren't going to let the car for less than $45k.

I couldnt imagine having that car sit there for that long and not really drive it Im going to do a year without drivng mine and its been only what a few months and Im starting to go a little nuts :biggrin:

Back